• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

innocence of muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Up
It's people like Polat Alemdar that gives muslims a bad name.. "They offended us, so what should we do? Kill them" That is what gives muslims a bad name, until these people have gone, muslims will stay with this stereotype.

p.s

Got the exact quote for you

Yeah we care so if someone joke with Prophet Muhammed so can i "muslim" joke about Jesus wich is the Prophet of "Chrisitans"??

Answer: No, because Jesus is Prophet Isa in "Islam" and we "Muslims" Respect each other religions!

So how can we take our Revenge back??

By killing them! Thats how i think but i dont know how other think!!

Enjoy your stereotype because of brainwashed kids like this.

As I said, not all muslims are same. and Polat lives in Sweden and is a kid that didnt learn enought about his religion and all he know is DONT OFFEND ISLAM MATAHFAKS I KILL U NOW! A proper muslim should know a lot about his religion before talking shit. So other people dont get the wrong idea. I guess its better to read what I say than any others. I know what Im talking about. Ive studied arabic in 7 read and read about islam tho :p
But yeah :S

As I said, not all muslims are same. and Polat lives in Sweden and is a kid that didnt learn enought about his religion and all he know is DONT OFFEND ISLAM MATAHFAKS I KILL U NOW! A proper muslim should know a lot about his religion before talking shit. So other people dont get the wrong idea. I guess its better to read what I say than any others. I know what Im talking about. Ive studied arabic in 7 read and read about islam tho :p
But yeah :S

He might think that but why would he be like that? A christian or atheist would never say something like that when he's 7 years old. Thing is, I see multiple videos of arabs burning the USA flag on some random market place with alot of others around it chanting and cheering - If someone would burn an arab flag here or shout hatred towards other religions/countries he would most likely get arrested if not attacked by bystanders, yet every muslim I know/see seems to accept the dumb hate.

They burn the flag cuz ur country actually does terrible things to muslims.

The thing is,muslims would never say anything about other ppls religions,NEVER. Thus,u made a video about Muhammed a.s..

Just tell me this,WHY THE FUCK WOULD U MAKE A VIDEO ABOUT IT WHEN U KNOW ITS GONNA END BADLY AND PPL ARE GOING TO SUFFER? WHY?

He might think that but why would he be like that? A christian or atheist would never say something like that when he's 7 years old. Thing is, I see multiple videos of arabs burning the USA flag on some random market place with alot of others around it chanting and cheering - If someone would burn an arab flag here or shout hatred towards other religions/countries he would most likely get arrested if not attacked by bystanders, yet every muslim I know/see seems to accept the dumb hate.

Ok u tell me. Why does Muslims do that only for the US/Israel? The world is full of countries. Do u know how many non-muslims countries there r? why not them and only US and Isreal? There should be a reason I guess >:)

They burn the flag cuz ur country actually does terrible things to muslims.

The thing is,muslims would never say anything about other ppls religions,NEVER. Thus,u made a video about Muhammed a.s..

Just tell me this,WHY THE FUCK WOULD U MAKE A VIDEO ABOUT IT WHEN U KNOW ITS GONNA END BADLY AND PPL ARE GOING TO SUFFER? WHY?

"You people make the video."

read enough, wont even bother to react.

I wonder when this thread is gonna reach its full flame war potential.

Because it is fucking unacceptable that in this day and age, making some idiotic video about a fantasy character results in worldwide protests, suicide bombs and other stupid ass shit from a bunch of grown adult men. The fault is with you, not the video maker. This is why we should make more of these videos (preferably with better acting so that someone would actually watch it): you need to start dealing with it.

@NAAPV
We believe in him. Maybe he is fantasy for u but not for us :)
U should respect that.

[video=youtube;Ib9rofXQl6w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib9rofXQl6w[/video]
BcGVy.png

5MlGW.png

Not everything on internet is true. If internet says that ur mom is a bitch. Does it mean that she is a bitch? no :D
see!?

The problem with religion is that it usually is not your own choice. You are told to believe in a certain god when your parents grow you. Take Christianity as an example, if I recall correctly it's written somewhere in Bible (I may be wrong though) that once you are baptized you can't abandon Christianity but that's totally stupid because it is not your own choice and then usually your parents tell you to go to church once in a while and such I surely believe if not that there would be a lot less of Christians nowadays and it probably applies for all the other religions as well. I'm pretty sure believing in god is as same as having an imaginary friend which is a mental illness thus all religious people should be locked in asylum.

TriWear? What is your problem? Was Adolf Hitler a moslem? No he was a Christ, is George Bush a Moslem? No he is a Christ, so what do you want to tell us with your pathetic post?

nTfynAy.jpg

Should I make a full list? I can if you really want to start a flame war...

In a nutt shell.
[video=youtube;bVYOY-Jgle4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVYOY-Jgle4&feature=g-all-u[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

TriWear? What is your problem? Was Adolf Hitler a moslem? No he was a Christ, is George Bush a Moslem? No he is a Christ, so what do you want to tell us with your pathetic post?

Should I make a full list? I can if you really want to start a flame war...

Oh &.. "Pulls a picture with the words Muslim & Christians from google, still manages to spell both wrong"

@NAAPV
We believe in him. Maybe he is fantasy for u but not for us :)
U should respect that.

Why should I respect that you believe in some dead guy if muslims don't respect freedom of speech nor do they respect human lives when they attacked the US Embassy in Libya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back