• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

InsanityOT | New Version | COMING SOON

Yeah you're right it should have mr's but it wont heal as much this time xD
you are aware you can change the % in which they heal at whatever level you are right? in in heal for 100 at level 10 and 500 at 15

Oh, no. Theres no more mixed runes. Theres seperate runes/pots for each thing now :p
would you allow some players to maybe test the features out and help you? o: i'd be interested in possibly obtaining for beta time and am clear and fine for a wipe/ect.

would you allow some players to maybe test the features out and help you? o: i'd be interested in possibly obtaining for beta time and am clear and fine for a wipe/ect.
Atm doing a "unofficial" closed-beta for a certain selected people. I will do another beta for reg players once ive got pvp and vocations complete :)

Atm doing a "unofficial" closed-beta for a certain selected people. I will do another beta for reg players once ive got pvp and vocations complete :)
keep me updated, any possible way of me getting into that closed beta? c: I can keep my mouth shit.

keep me updated, any possible way of me getting into that closed beta? c: I can keep my mouth shit.
Not right now there isnt a way, but ill def let ya know once ive got vocs done. Atm we're testing out the vocs thats done this far and to balance them and the bosses

so im w8ting for next insanity hope all my friends will play it too xd

btw if u will need ppls to test remember bout me xd

Last edited:
this looks way more appealing then a billion prestige server i will be on for this haha. Hope to see this in open testing soon like the perk thing like from dzot

Back