• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

InsanityOT | New Version | COMING SOON

Testing out a few bosses and balancing them :)
pWXEIa6.png

Blinkz why dont you
I work a lot and when I am able to login most of the time nobody really is on to talk to so I end up on csgo or overwatch lmao. Will see more of me soon towards when server launches

I work a lot and when I am able to login most of the time nobody really is on to talk to so I end up on csgo or overwatch lmao. Will see more of me soon towards when server launches
noone cares about u bruh

A little update so far.

Been working on the remaining vocations spells and hopefully i'll be able to finish them up today so they can be balanced with the other vocs aswell

More bosses & boss spawns!
h02qQFG.png

Heres also a small preview of a tiny fraction of what type of spells that is to come exclusively for priests.
The picture doesn't describe much, but i really dont want to spoil to much either.
JOOqBNf.png

Health and mana will also now appear in percentages in your health/mana bar
rrT7RtS.png

We're moving closer and closer to a open-beta :) Im guessing within the next week a open beta should possibly be ready

Heres also a small preview of a tiny fraction of what type of spells that is to come exclusively for priests.
The picture doesn't describe much, but i really dont want to spoil to much either.

Are the spells gonna be most aoe or most singel target and some aoe?

Are the spells gonna be most aoe or most singel target and some aoe?
Theres gonna be mostly single target spells, some aoes due to bosses and because people seem to like having more strikes than they do aoes hehe

What happened to the other version of insanity... I'm curious as to why it's off but im only ignored.

But I was given other information in regards to my account personally :c

Back