• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

InsanityOT | New Version | COMING SOON

ente msry????????? hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Host 2v2 plz
rWGBo6x.png

Hi i got the ip but why does it not work is it a fake one? It says game server is closed

how long till open lol i check on the forums waiting too see if its out yet :p

The auto bot system is gonna catch 99% of the botters. Im expecting that people are going to try to trick the system but they'll be caught aswell hehe
But yeah, its 8.6 and people r most likely going to attempt to bot and then they'll suffer the consequences when caught

@KikiRook
Our system will be automatic, and bots cant read the random code thats going to popup on the screen but thanks for the suggestion tho :p
So you're not allowed to bot at all? That's nice if you can't.

@Dkadsfe This closed beta that is being held at the moment for friends only is more like an alpha to get some initial ideas and stuff. An open beta will be held for us players hopefully around the 20th but @DestinationSer was not sure but I would say that we could be playing a beta version in like one week-ish or worse case scenario, two weeks-ish :)

Back