• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

InsanityOT | New Version | COMING SOON

Deathzot Ideas? Try to find out your own ideas please :).

So apparently since deathzot has done something, its not allowed to create things inspired from their ot? Okay, nice logic you have here friend.
Also, you rarely see something that hasn't been used before nowadays.

This OT is VERY different from deathzot.

There's little to no "original" ideas for 8.6 anymore, try to create your own server and you'd see.
Also one server that has done something shouldn't be really credited for the idea just because they're popular, unless you're 100% sure they made it.
Please think before writing please :).

There's little to no "original" ideas for 8.6 anymore, try to create your own server and you'd see.
Also one server that has done something shouldn't be really credited for the idea just because they're popular, unless you're 100% sure they made it.
Please think before writing please :).
Did you think before you reply? Do you know who did scripts of deathzot? He is @Xagul Lol! do you think that he will steal ideas from others? Pathetic guys o.o.
I'm done with you because i don't need to argue with people who can't understand copyrights of ideas, Did you ask Deathzot team before you use their ideas?

Did you think before you reply? Do you know who did scripts of deathzot? He is @Xagul Lol! do you think that he will steal ideas from others? Pathetic guys o.o.
I'm done with you because i don't need to argue with people who can't understand copyrights of ideas, Did you ask Deathzot team before you use their ideas?
Prestige system:
2i6JLME.png

Task NPC (DeathzOT has this):
NW0G4lJ.png

You wanted to copy shawn here:
7H6fbY2.png

You're extremely stupid.
You've also taken ideas from other servers, so don't bother telling me that flash has taken ideas from other servers because every single 8.6 server has at least 1 idea in common.

It doesn't matter if he uses an idea that been in an ot if he can get it into his ot then he can use it. there is many people that uses ideas from others he just trying to make an fun server for people to play like every other person loves to do. dont bother commenting bad about him stealing ideas when you should be grateful that he makeing an custom server and haveing an custom map. Other people like useing real maps and useing custom stuff everyone has an different taste of what they want to make.

Prestige system:
2i6JLME.png

Task NPC (DeathzOT has this):
NW0G4lJ.png

You wanted to copy shawn here:
7H6fbY2.png

You're extremely stupid.
You've also taken ideas from other servers, so don't bother telling me that flash has taken ideas from other servers because every single 8.6 server has at least 1 idea in common.
Prestige system only exist in Deathzot? pathetic...... check out high servers and you will find it. Task? Lol!!! already found in a lot of servers and i don't need to copy an idea like this. You are right about reborn system, I tried to do it but it was like 1 year+ :).

Imback1 just ignore Xeraphus hes a troll
Good credibility, you probably don't know me at all, and are clearly too stupid to understand the point that I'm trying to make.
Welcome to my ignore list, buddy.

Prestige system only exist in Deathzot? pathetic...... check out high servers and you will find it. Task? Lol!!! already found in a lot of servers and i don't need to copy an idea like this. You are right about reborn system, I tried to do it but it was like 1 year+ :).
You clearly didn't understand the point I was trying to make with my post.
I provided screenshots in which you asked for things other servers had, and here you're sitting on this thread talking shit about it saying it's using ideas from other servers.
You're a hypocrite.

Last edited by a moderator:
@imback1
Stop with your bullshit.
You are probably referring to the perk system aswell, have you not seen the DOUZENS of threads about perk systems on otland? Where do you think @Xagul has his ideas from?
His ideas is taken from other games such as diablo and games like that. (aka games other than tibia)

So in theory, nothing that xagul has created is original as its inspired from other games that had the idea before him.
And so therefor there is no difference in me using a system that may have been used by a server previously.

Now you stay on topic or you get out of my thread @imback1

Back