• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Installation of account maker issues (gesior acc)

Mr Noxi

Noxus Otserver
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

Following

From Windows 10 to OTS development machine for dummies tutorial and got to last part and now stuck with issue on installation of account maker​

The error is
"

STEP 4​

Add samples to DB:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch() on bool in C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php:33 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php(21): Account->load(1, 'name') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(334): Account->__construct(1, 'name') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php on line 33
"

Tried to google it and saw few threds that had same issue but non of the fixes helped me out. So if anyone as any clues or tips what i can try to fix this , please PM me.

Thanks!

May I ask why are you using Gesior's AAC? Its outdated, You should try MyAAC or Znote's AAC, It will be almost same installation steps as the tutorial you been following.

Back