• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Invalid account name.

Did u create account on site?

u can create account by sql query try

Code:
INSERT INTO `accounts` VALUES (2, 'yourlogin', 'yourpassword', 65535, 0, '', '0', 0, 0, 1);

yes i create on site but i cant login to the game.

INSERT INTO `accounts` VALUES (2, 'yourlogin', 'yourpassword', 65535, 0, '', '0', 0, 0, 1);
i create acc by sql it works i can login to the game but on the site login is 2

Here's your screenshot, where I highlighted two interesting things:

b8hjv68g.png

The first red rectangle (number 1 in red) is where the account's name should be, but it's empty. That's why you can't login. You can edit this if you click in the second red rectangle (number 2 in red). You have to put the correct value in the Value's name and then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Continue/Apply" or whatever it is said in polish.

However, if you created this account in your website, there's probably a bug in your acc maker. It should be pretty easy to fix, but before I need you to be sure the acc maker of your site is the cause of this bug.

Back