• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Invalid authentifiaction token error

miens

Combos and Freedom
Reaction score
Hello!
Recently I decided to recompile TFS 1.3 so that it uses client version 10.41. It took me longer than I would like to admit but it works now :) Anyway I got this problem with ot client now: when I try to login using client version 10.41 I get popup message saying "invalid authentification token". Even if I enter non existing acc / pass combination. Any idea what might be causing it?

ok did that and it solved that issue. Thank you. But now after I've selected character and clicked login the client got stuck on "connecting to game server" window. Please help! :<

ok did that and it solved that issue. Thank you. But now after I've selected character and clicked login the client got stuck on "connecting to game server" window. Please help! :<
Did you get this solved? I'm getting the same

Back