• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

iPhone 5

Im not apple hater, i got iphone 4 :p
But just want to ask you, Is there REALLY that many changes on the new iphone? I mean ofc many thinks its worth to upgrade to the iphone 5, but would you still do it if you had an iphone 4/4 s before the iphone 5? :)
(just asking) and about ios 6, do you like it? :) i installed my iphone 4 to ios 6 and tested it like 4 hours then i went back to 5.1.1, i really dont like ios 6 that much + i am using jailbreak, what i like with ios 6 is the app store, looks nice and seems faster too, idk :p but ye i would like to see more news and better "maps"

Hmm, I would probably upgrade if I had 4, but maybe not if I had the 4S.

iPhone 4S to iPhone 5 - A definite difference, but may not be worth upgrading.
iPhone 4 to iPhone 5 - A huge difference, I'd most likely upgrade.

You just have to find a friend or relative in RL who has one and check it out. Or go to the store, be an asshole and use it for an hour. :thumbup:

Edit: You can also sync wirelessly through your home network. Not sure if that feature is on the 4S, but it's awesome.

Last edited:
Like i said i got iphone 4, i got many firends that have iphone 4S, it's not that huge difference.
It's a little bit faster, better camera, siri (i would never use that) but still... The iphone 4 is fast imo, maybe it's not that fast compare to iphone 5 but compare to iphone 4s it's not that hufe speed difference :p
Good luck with your phone :p

Well, I didn't know if it was already available or not, but it's pretty cool! My old phone didn't have it...

Haha yeah it's great for throwing up parties or listening to music while you're outside, I usually do that :)

253106_282365788544337_1969325320_n.jpeg
I'm from the future and here is how iphone 11 looks like

61wumn0iZSL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Back