• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

iPhone 5

You take this all too seriously, I'll repeat myself one more time, this is a discussion forum where people discuss topics, what's the purpose of the thread if you're up to positive opinions only? I'm not trying to find any excuses to talk shit about the phone, I'm just trying to come up with some opinions. I'm neither wasting my time, writing a post takes a minute at max so I don't find writing one from while to while a time waste. There are a lot of other professionals that are staying out of public scene and they're willing to make use of the exploit to steal as much data as possible, you personally don't maybe have anything important on your phone but other people do so they probably care and that's why I brought up the link in my previous post. And last, I'm surely not going to get one when it comes out because I have experienced using the 4S and I don't see any valid reason to get 5.

@Edit:
In fact, some people have found an exploit for Samsung Galaxy S3:
Android vulnerabilities uncovered at EUSecWest conference

I'm Android all the way!

Thanks to these White Hats, this can be solved, you have to admire the constant development that Android has and how Google plays nicely with Open-Source, there are a shit load of custom ROMs that have many if not all vulnerabilities patched by developers that take this shit seriously, I just wish fucking carriers where more open with this and freely allow users install any rom that they have since at most these carriers are responsible for passing updates to Android devices and they take forever to pass them(sometimes they never do it.).
Honestly, I do not trust my Android's updates with any carrier.

IOS takes too long with updates, my friend, she had her Iphone wiped because IOS updates and cleans your shit(very bad for people who do not backup their contacts and pictures.).

- - - Updated - - -

I got mine orderd :D

Someone just made Steve Jobs Giggle in his grave! :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

This genius steve jobs is dead... that's why apple is sueing the competition since nobody is smart enough to rival anyone in the apple industry.

Best be trolling!
Steve Jobs never created anything, Steve was more of a ring leader than a genius.
Put A with B and coat it with C and...VIOLA! "HUR DUUR I just created something... Look at me!!" Wosniak was the genius.

Wosniak was the genius.

Steve Wozniak has had absolutely fucking nothing to do with Apple's product development since 1987.

Put A with B and coat it with C and...VIOLA! "HUR DUUR I just created something... Look at me!!"

"Put together tires and a metal frame and coat it with paint and voila... hurr durr, I just created the car!"

New inventions are based on existing inventions. Take your idiotic logic (or lack of thereof) elsewhere.

Last edited:
i´m going for a Galaxy S3... telling details later :p BTW In my opinion iphone 5 is the same shit as the previous one but with a larger screen.

Steve Wozniak has had absolutely fucking nothing to do with Apple's product development since 1987.

"Put together tires and a metal frame and coat it with paint and voila... hurr durr, I just created the car!"

New inventions are based on existing inventions. Take your idiotic logic (or lack of thereof) elsewhere.

My point is Apple has rarely ever invented something, they have taken old inventions and has modernized it(most old inventions are obscure to most people).

True enough, but can anyone thank Steve Jobs for Developing/Inventing? I think not!

Limit your insulting behavior, I have seen how you are quick to bat-off at people.

Also:
Put A with B and coat it with C and...VIOLA! "HUR DUUR I just created something... Look at me!!"
I can accept that it was a wrong concept to lay my point.

My point is Apple has rarely ever invented something, they have taken old inventions and has modernized it(most old inventions are obscure to most people).

True enough, but can anyone thank Steve Jobs for Developing/Inventing? I think not!

Can you do better? I think not!

Apple is a company, and companies are made up of people who invent and innovate. Steve may not be the ultimate master behind all of Apple's products, but he was there in the beginning and made shit happen. Why do you think the company brought him back? They needed him.

Last edited:
Steve started like he were nothing and died like a genius...

Jobs was a huge asshole but a great leader. You need both people like Wozniak and Jobs to succeed. Without Jobs Apple would not be in the position it is in today. He saved the company when he returned. OS X and iOS are based on the work done at Jobs's NeXT.

Apple's business practices are incredibly shitty and many of their products are overpriced but nobody can deny their influence on the tech industry. I especially hold the original iPhone in high regard because everybody claiming it wasn't "innovative" has obviously never used a pre-iPhone touch device. (On the other hand, iTunes is the worst piece of shit desktop software I've ever used only challenged by Samsung's KIES.)

I'm gonna kinda off topic but you should never use this as an argument. The fact someone can't do something better doesn't mean the second person does a great job :p

It was a statement of mockery, not an argument.

- - -

[video=youtube;qFUz6vHEQCM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFUz6vHEQCM[/video]

Jobs was a huge asshole but a great leader. You need both people like Wozniak and Jobs to succeed. Without Jobs Apple would not be in the position it is in today. He saved the company when he returned. OS X and iOS are based on the work done at Jobs's NeXT.

Agreed, Jobs's input as an Adviser was key, same as the help Apple got from Jobs's NeXTSTeP set IOS and OSX in the right direction.

Apple's business practices are incredibly shitty and many of their products are overpriced but nobody can deny their influence on the tech industry. I especially hold the original iPhone in high regard because everybody claiming it wasn't "innovative" has obviously never used a pre-iPhone touch device. (On the other hand, iTunes is the worst piece of shit desktop software I've ever used only challenged by Samsung's KIES.)

Shitty is the right word, truly no one can deny that kind of influence, the Table Industry was Single-Handedly moved by Apple, to be honest Android exists because of this movement, but these are things that are obvious.
I have used iPods, iTouch and iPhones(2 and 3), they all belonged to my nephews, but I was the one to teach them how to use it, transition from iTouch to iPhone was the easiest(basically same shit). Why anyone would buy a 7 and 13 year-old such expensive devices is out of me, they have destroyed 2 iPods each and 1 iTouch each(the youngest got a new one). The IOS is quite innovative, but for me a very boring device to look at.
Android still and always takes me by storm, and the device makers are still doing a great job(specially Samsung). This is not about Android but about iPhone.
The only thing I really hate about Apple is their attitude, Jobs holds Inventor Patents of many Apple Technologies and he never made a Huge input for the business, just like his Co-Workers said, "between Woz and Jobs, Woz was the brains behind it and Jobs was the Marketing."

I found a video you all might be interested to watch.
[video=youtube;wFeC25BM9E0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFeC25BM9E0[/video]
Seems interesting.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Here's a horrible picture of the new phone. Gotta love old cameras!

o6b4hw.jpg

Made the smiley just for you! ^_^

---

Maybe I'll post a quick review of it soon.

Last edited:
Here's a horrible picture of the new phone. Gotta love old cameras!

o6b4hw.jpg

Made the smiley just for you! ^_^

---

Maybe I'll post a quick review of it soon.
Fake! you just gave him the first version :<

realxz.png

Back