• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

iPhone 5

J.Dre

Unity Games
Solutions
Reaction score
Who else is getting it?

Goes on pre-order in about 15 minutes!

Last edited:
I wont. I still have my iphone 4 with "ios 6" it's like ios 5 with all the jailbreak tweaks that makes it like ios 6 :)
Imo iphone 5 looks pretty ugly... the front is ok but the back... No.

Not a damn shit, it sucks. Go galaxy S3 instead.

Android_eats_apple.png

iDiots

[video=youtube;rdIWKytq_q4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdIWKytq_q4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

It's basically a bigger verision of iPhone 4s with some minor updates... Not worth the money at all.

3 mic's system rox :p one at the top one at the bottom and one at the back, sounds interesting :p

I'm not an iPhone guy tho :p i hate how they sued samsung, scumbag apple :D

3 mic's system rox :p one at the top one at the bottom and one at the back, sounds interesting :p

I'm not an iPhone guy tho :p i hate how they sued samsung, scumbag apple :D

Yes but samsung payed them by sending a bunch of trucks filled with quarters and shit.

I've never had an iPhone before, always had HTC, so I'm buying! You guys keep saying "it's not worth the money", but it's only $50 more than the 4s. :huh:

I just ordered mine, should be here by the 21st. My main reason for ordering is the ability to have my "iPod & phone" in one device. ^_^

I still have my Galaxy SII and fucking love it.
My sisters and brother all have Apple crap and all I hear from them is complaining.

I'm sitting here on my non-Apple computer and texting with a Samsung phone with the biggest smile on my face.

I have Galaxy S2, Downloaded root on it and now I got Galaxy S3 ROM xD
It is just awesome! PURE AWESOMENESS <3

I have HTC Wildfire. Best phone I ever had, I don't need no uber duper design, just something normal and compact.

Back