• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

iPhone 5

I remember when polyphonic ringtones and colored screen phones become popular and i had to get new phone for them, then phones with cameras and mp3 players came, i also bought new phone, now smart-phones, touch screen phones have been out for quit a long time already and i still haven't got one. One day when i do decide to get smartphone, ill get iPhone. Least ill get what i pay for.

People who mock new iPhone, can't prolly afford one :D

At my local Sprint store some months ago, Samsung Galaxy SII was actually the same price as IPhone 4S.
Though, there was a bigger discount for IPhone 4S than Galaxy SII when you write up a contract.

Affordability? Not an issue, I went for the more expensive product, Galaxy SII.
The guy working at the store said I made a great choice and said he hates Apple hipsters.

@J.Dre: no offense, but enjoy your brick phone xD
I had a phone that size for two years and finally upgraded to something smaller and been thanking myself every single day since. ;)

Red

Ha ha, actually, I'm currently using the HTC Evo, so the iPhone 5 will be a downgrade (in size) for me. So far, the Evo has done me well, but it's time for something new.

Ha ha, actually, I'm currently using the HTC Evo, so the iPhone 5 will be a downgrade (in size) for me. So far, the Evo has done me well, but it's time for something new.

mfw there's only a handful of phones bigger than the 5 and you had one :p
Gl anyhow :D

Red

I'd like to advise you to shoot yourself. First AlienWare crap, now iPhone. Even though you never had an iPhone before doesn't make a reason to buy one now. But then again, you're a brainwashed american so I kind of get it.

You've crossed the line there in the end.

Last edited:
Why do you care so much about what I do with my money? And how exactly am I brainwashed? I have no idea why you're acting like this, but you should take a second and chill out.
Having money doesn't make a valid argument to get something that is overpriced and much worse than other products on the market but you don't see it so that's why I have a reason to think you're brainwashed also another reason was the video FreshMapper has posted on the first page.

You've crossed the line there in the end.
Well, I shouldn't be talking about everyone in general because I myself know a lot of Americans that are pretty smart but unfortunately the majority of US nation actually is being brainwashed by television, government and such. Also the report option exists for a reason if you got offended feel free to use it.

The funnt thing is most of them who already got an iphone 4 or iphone 4s destroys their phone and talking with someone who gives them money, half the money or something like that to a new one (iphone 5) lol :s

Wait a minute, hold the phone! You're telling me that I am brainwashed by media, when you just admitted that a video encouraged your statements about me and how I should spend my own money? Who's the brainwashed one now, huh? ^_^
There's a difference between an advert video that tells you to buy a shit product and a short clip of people reacting to kind of placebo.

You should stop, especially because your generalization is of man kind, not Americans - there's no need for racism, Diath. You're Russian, correct? Russian Billionaire Drops $300 Mil on James Bond Style Yacht � Boats & Watercraft There are bigger fish to fry, Diath. I suggest you leave me alone and go about bitching of how one of your own wastes his money on Yachts.
Wrong, I'm not Russian.

Out of common courtesy, because of our past, I've left out some very rude statements I would like to say about you. I respectively suggest you fuck off, now. ;)

I'm very curious what are they so if you feel like doing so go ahead and post them either here, via PM or whatever you prefer.

Can't we all stfu about who's brainwashed.

Diath, just because he wants to try out the new iPhone doesn't make him brainwashed. If he's never had one then that's probably the reason. It's not because he saw a fancy advertisement that makes him want to buy it.

I have a Galaxy S2 though.

I gotta say it's pretty entertaining seeing both sides in these Apple fights in general. On one side of the ring, the "lovers" stands. Generally he has no no clue what the specifications on their phone even mean; yet they love taking arguments they see other's using, without critically enhancing them att all and then simply presenting them as facts. On the opposite side of the ring stands the "enlighted", oh boy do they hate apple and their overpriced "shit". Apart from where their heart lies though, they're exactly like the fanboys they hate. They're just spreading shit they hear without thinking twice, they have no real technical experience yet they know the phone is shit. Ask both sides anything without having the internet available, they'll only come up with shit they heard someone else spreading. Both sides are generally as retarded and "brainwashed".

The majority of people who buy new phones will want something that works for them. When you have no technical experience you'll go after what the majority uses, in this case we take Apple as an example. It might cost a bit more but at least they'll have some kind of reasurrence that it will fulfill their demands. I don't really think these persons give a shit if it's a bit slower or bigger than x brand. Comparing all these phones take a lot of time so you go with the "safest option" and buy what the majority is buying. I can add that the anti Apple guys are kinda the same in this aspect as well, they just follow another kind of majority. In the end, generally speaking, both sides follow crowds without stopping and thinking for themselves for two seconds, so this "follow crowd" argument means nothing as an argument in these little fights.

Last edited:
There's a difference between an advert video that tells you to buy a shit product and a short clip of people reacting to kind of placebo.

Wrong, I'm not Russian.

I did not base my decision to purchase this phone on a video advertisement. As a matter of fact, the iPhone 5 isn't even being advertised on television, yet (I haven't seen a single commercial about it). So, what are you getting at when you say I am brainwashed? And I made an assumption that you were Russian based on your location, my apologies.

If you think Apple sucks, good for you. This doesn't give you the right to call me names, make biased statements about Americans, and tell me what I should or shouldn't buy, with my own money. I'm done talking about this non-sense here, not only because it's ridiculous, but because by continuing, it is also breaking OtLand rules.

Edit: I might buy an Apple Macbook as well, u mad? Do you not see how ridiculous all of this sounds, Diath? Come on, grow up...

Last edited:
My iPhone 3G is still working fine. It if wasn't tho, I would have considering buying the new 5

Can't we all stfu about who's brainwashed.
Diath, just because he wants to try out the new iPhone doesn't make him brainwashed. If he's never had one then that's probably the reason. It's not because he saw a fancy advertisement that makes him want to buy it.
I have a Galaxy S2 though.
Well of course we can, this is a thread about an iPhone and not about Americans being brainwashed but then again I don't think that the fact he never had an iPhone before makes a valid argument to pre-order one. He may as well try it out somewhere after it's released and before he purchases it.

I did not base my decision to purchase this phone on a video advertisement. As a matter of fact, the iPhone 5 isn't even being advertised on television, yet (I haven't seen a single commercial about it). So, what are you getting at when you say I am brainwashed? And I made an assumption that you were Russian based on your location, my apologies.

If you think Apple sucks, good for you. This doesn't give you the right to call me names, make biased statements about Americans, and tell me what I should or shouldn't buy, with my own money. I'm done talking about this non-sense here, not only because it's ridiculous, but because by continuing, it is also breaking OtLand rules.

Edit: I might buy an Apple Macbook as well, u mad? Do you not see how ridiculous all of this sounds, Diath? Come on, grow up...

What did you make your decision on then? Wouldn't that be a wise idea to try the product and the other products available on the market before blindly pre-purchasing one?
@Edit:
Oh well, I see you had a HTC before.

I don't think Apple sucks I just think that there are better alternatives for the price and as I stated in one of my previous posts the report option exists for a reason and you can use it whenever you feel offended or someone is breaking the rules.
And last, you are free to do anything you want with your money because it is /your/ money however why would you pick a product that is considered inferior?

Last edited:
I am getting the galaxy tab in the next week, I don't feel like buying any of Apple's product.

You are making a really shitty investment. Aside from the Galaxy S Samsung probably makes the shittiest Android devices out there, especially the software. Get Asus.

FreshMapper said:
Everything created by apple has been preseted in the past. Even the tablets were first created by Windows.

The tablets that we saw in the early 2000's have absolutely jack shit to do with the tablets we have today. It isn't a coincidence that people actually got interested in tablets once Apple released the iPad - the first tablet that didn't suck. It isn't about the form factor, it's about the software.

The people in this thread flaunting Android and especially a specific brand like Samsung are just as bad as hardcore Apple fanboys. Take a look at the mirror, you are the exact same kind of idiot.

You are making a really shitty investment. Aside from the Galaxy S Samsung probably makes the shittiest Android devices out there, especially the software. Get Asus.

The tablets that we saw in the early 2000's have absolutely jack shit to do with the tablets we have today. It isn't a coincidence that people actually got interested in tablets once Apple released the iPad - the first tablet that didn't suck. It isn't about the form factor, it's about the software.

The people in this thread flaunting Android and especially a specific brand like Samsung are just as bad as hardcore Apple fanboys. Take a look at the mirror, you are the exact same kind of idiot.

Please shut up. You are just a diffrent type of a fanboy trying to sound smart. I would be lying if I said I wouldn't like to have a iPhone, don't get me wrong the phone is great,but the company is made of assholes. Only person I respect that had any connections with Apple is Steve Wozniak.

galaxy s1 ftw, I just want my fuckng mobile to call , wahtsapp, and SMS and some photos no shit youtube 100000apps 12'102'12 games for that I have my pc,

Back