• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Iron Man 2

When I saw the first previews, I lost every respect and any love for Iron Man.
The fact that the first Iron Man was just 1 hero and many villains, it made it very entertaining and intimidating. This new one is many heroes and many villains, which really sucks x 1000 and it sounds so fucking bullshit.
Most good superhero movies only have 1 hero; batman, spiderman, superman and so on.

I rate this movie: 2/10
2 out of 10 for only the computer animation.

When I saw the first previews, I lost every respect and any love for Iron Man.
The fact that the first Iron Man was just 1 hero and many villains, it made it very entertaining and intimidating. This new one is many heroes and many villains, which really sucks x 1000 and it sounds so fucking bullshit.
Most good superhero movies only have 1 hero; batman, spiderman, superman and so on.

I rate this movie: 2/10
2 out of 10 for only the computer animation.

It isn't the 60's anymore. This is modernized media, there has to be someone who steals his idea's and creates their own version, such as his partner did in the first movie. I think having a lot of iron man suits in the hands of a villain is a great idea, in fact this leads to the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT trying to steal or use his idea.

I think it's going to be pretty epic.

Regards,
JDB.

It isn't the 60's anymore. This is modernized media, there has to be someone who steals his idea's and creates their own version, such as his partner did in the first movie. I think having a lot of iron man suits in the hands of a villain is a great idea, in fact this leads to the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT trying to steal or use his idea.

Regards,
JDB.
agreed

Regards,
JDB.

It's not that, I meant for the allies.
All of Iron Man's friends and some girls wearing iron man suits? OH PLEASE...
It would be a lot more exciting if it was just 1 person (Iron Man) vs. 100+ other iron man suit villains. Just like spiderman, batman, superman and so on.

Here in mexico, the movie will be in theathers in april 30 :) I will go! it will be my last chiild's day!!

Iron Man 2 | Sharing Widget | In Theaters May 7

Going to be awesome, I cannot wait until may 7th.

May 7th? In holland the release date is 29th of April.
So that means I'm gonna kick your ass and spoil it for you Myuahahah1@E
:ninja:

I might be able to see it even earlier since I've got some connenctions in the movie industry..:D
Friend of the family owns a lot of cinema's, so, yeah.. Last month I went to a pre-premiere of Kick-Ass and before that to pre-premieres of both Green Zone and The Book of Eli. Fuck I love movies.

May 7th? In holland the release date is 29th of April.
So that means I'm gonna kick your ass and spoil it for you Myuahahah1@E
:ninja:

I might be able to see it even earlier since I've got some connenctions in the movie industry..:D
Friend of the family owns a lot of cinema's, so, yeah.. Last month I went to a pre-premiere of Kick-Ass and before that to pre-premieres of both Green Zone and The Book of Eli. Fuck I love movies.

You won't spoil it for me, because I won't check this thread after April 29th. Closing powers!

Me too, I usually get the DVD before it's released to the public.

I've seen it today hehehe. The movie was fantastic! (also the spy-girl :$ XDD)!

I've seen it today hehehe. The movie was fantastic! (also the spy-girl :$ XDD)!

alot of good movies to come!

Prince of persia <--!!!
Robin hood with russel crowe!! <--!!
Twilight - Eclipse!! <-- !!
Teror on elm street!!

this summer will be great for movie fanatics :D

Iron Man 1 was a good movie, but the 2nd doesn't look like the 1st one.

alot of good movies to come!

Prince of persia <--!!!
Robin hood with russel crowe!! <--!!
Twilight - Eclipse!! <-- !!
Teror on elm street!!

this summer will be great for movie fanatics :D

You're not fucking kidding me are you?

Back