• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is it just possible like that?

Hashirama479

World of Ninja
Solutions
Reaction score
Yo guys I have a question... As you know clients over 9.6 does not support anymore doSendAnimatedText so I wanted to ask, is there any other way to make the heal numbers in any other color? In yellow or Blue or something else? or is animated text needed for it? How it should look like :

0120869f5b22068655590c5b216f28d2.png

Gyazo - 0120869f5b22068655590c5b216f28d2.png

Solution
Probably an old thread, but my understanding was that doSendAnimated text was limited to numbers only due to a client limitation cipsoft added.
No idea if it's correct. I'm just regurgitating information I read previously.

Yea but is there not any other way to use the colors on healing? or is it just possible with doSendAnimatedText ( which does not exists over 9.6 anymore ) ?

Then nothing to do xD otclient looks to ugly for me so nothing to do xD
This guy was registered today and has like 5 random messages on account...

On 1.+ you should have
Lua:
player:sendTextMessage(type, text[, position, primaryValue = 0, primaryColor = TEXTCOLOR_NONE[, secondaryValue = 0, secondaryColor = TEXTCOLOR_NONE]])
Try this, while primaryValue is a number and primaryColor is a color.

However, if you want to change default color on healing, then i guess source edits are necessary.

On 1.+ you should have
Lua:
player:sendTextMessage(type, text[, position, primaryValue = 0, primaryColor = TEXTCOLOR_NONE[, secondaryValue = 0, secondaryColor = TEXTCOLOR_NONE]])

However, if you want to change default color on healing, then i guess source edits are necessary.

so what do you want to say ? *give dog bad name and hang it* ? very nice policy anyway. ;) im afraid...:confused::eek::rolleyes:

On 1.+ you should have
Lua:

The sources I use is for 037 is it for 037? xD

Solution
Back