• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is TheOXServer the worst OT launch in OT HISTORY?

Is TheOXServer the worst OT launch in OT HISTORY?

• Yes

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • No

Votes: 26 49.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tarek1337 Not sure if Mr. Three Magic is a trustworthy person but if so, your statement is invalid.

Btw guys the ddos is from cipsoft so its not like you can do anything about that they got money for it :D

Hahahahaha.. are you serious? xD
CipSoft DDosing OTs.. if they wanted a OT gone.. they would make it gone.. they wouldn't DDos for it..

I think why the people are defending this ot is not only that they might know some of its owners, nore the fact one or more of em is from Xenobot but because this server has great potential, with the bugs fixed, this might be a verry close ot to rl tibia just without the stuff we hate from rl. a better shadowcores.

if the haters aren't done sucking yet, i got a nice cock in my pants... just saying.

Again another account reset, all chars going to lvl 8 again and lag is still there.

Most dissapointing LAUNCH EVER IN OT HISTORY?

Your post prove so hard, that you did nothing in your life.
Everything is made by humans, everything can have error.
Only people who do nothing, cant do mistake. - you

Well, I hope this ot has got a great future like shadowcores, also I very sad about the dictatorship on their forum, if you post a joke you get banned so fast.

Yes, the worst ot i ever seen, u try to give them some tips about their server on forum, and they never accept anything from the other ones, all what they do is perfect and wont be changed xd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back