• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is there any AI project going on to generate Tibia sprites in StableDiffusion?

Under Influence

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Title,

I think it will be awesome if in the future all kinds of tibia like sprites could be created using text prompts. I wonder if someone is working on this already

There was some project of AI generating alternative items based on some graphical input, but its not exactly what you ask about.

Anyway, there are bots that generate artworks right now. So probably there is no problem in setting up them for pixelart, but Im almost sure that most of those techs is paid.

i tried to ask ai for
runic sword
lets say we are doomed (or f*kd)
(open ai labs aka DALLe2 ofc its not pixelart fully its kind of mimicing with highres the pixels but technically you could nearly remake this sword if uw anted to.
I guess its great to use for CREATIVE purposes to get the proper idea of what u want and how u wanna draw it etc.
CONCEPT art is amazin right now with midjourney for example.
DALL·E 2023-04-30 06.54.16 - pixelart sword with runes written on it.png

also here is bit more extra 55555555.PNG
when i ask for bandana pixelart it did well i believe
top left is continuing pixel art sheets but it did not do much or anything because sheets consist of many things eg. attire weapons ground so it would be hard for it to grasp concent of the fact everything is 32x32 because i did nto even bother telling it that.

Back