• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is there any playable 8.6 OT Server out?

I "puked" all over the computer when i logged in to masiyah and saw their revamps in thais.
Their event is also not working with a script, their actually dragging people into their event and shit, seems not that serious.
They also got Gesior acc which actually is pretty easy to hack into if you want it.
That is what i think however.

I don't like masiyah, but thats enough with going off topic.

@Topic
If you are looking for a 8.6 TP Ot which has a huge amount of custom areas including INQ, POI, DEMON OAK, ANNIH i would (ofcourse) counsel Levitate.hopto.org.
Thought it starts 25 february and isn't playable yet.

Last edited:
I'd like to see you hack it, it's been running for over a year without being hacked.Quit talking BS behind the screen keyboard maffia. You were prolly botting and you got dragged into the event and you seem mad cause you couldn't get your levels.

I'd like to see you hack it, it's been running for over a year without being hacked.Quit talking BS behind the screen keyboard maffia. You were prolly botting and you got dragged into the event and you seem mad cause you couldn't get your levels.

Huh, seems like someone got offend?
Wasn't my intention that so deeply hurt your feelings, however i just wonder why you think that people use Modernacc instead of Gesioracc?

Oh yeah another one, they actually allow botting.
You can also stay at the same depot tile as an player below the protection zone, which made me quit.
Though they got some nice wars sometimes which i heard from a friend.

I lol'd at how he thinks Modern AAC is safe

Wait WHAT? Which line did i say that? Hate when i "write" something and can't find it later :(

Btw i lol'd how hardly i actually offended the Rohan-staff by telling the truth.

Last edited:
And you don't think he's secured his Gesior AAC while it's been running over a year being hacked? You're obviously just here to state that your OT is better than masiyah, which is not even online. Morron

Btw i lol'd how hardly i actually offended the Rohan-staff by telling the truth.

images

He just won't stop posting crap.. I'm not in his staff :)

Seems you don't know much about my server. Yes we allow botting (auto heal and such) but not AFK cave botters like you.
Masiyah - Afker's
inb4 posting bs
Only that my friends tell me that they have been botting a long time there.
Sorry i haven't been botting, but my friends are. As said i stopped play when i found that bug.

And you don't think he's secured his Gesior AAC while it's been running over a year being hacked? You're obviously just here to state that your OT is better than masiyah, which is not even online. Morron

I am not here to state anything, i am telling my opinion only, not my intention to hurt any feelings either.

Told my opinion.

z7bi0.png

images

He just won't stop posting crap.. I'm not in his staff :)

Sorry!

Last edited:
Ur opinion is a fail. Just cuz u can't get a nice lvl/items,doesn't mean that the server sux. Masiyah is the best real map out there. STFU

Ur opinion is a fail. Just cuz u can't get a nice lvl/items,doesn't mean that the server sux. Masiyah is the best real map out there. STFU

1, That wasn't the reason.
2, I didn't said that the server sucks.
3, Masiyah isn't the best real map in my opinion, but i won't declare you as an jerk only cause you like Masiyah and i don't.
4, Sir, read my post again please.

yes, and the rest are randomly tp'd to the event he was talking about :)
Why are you guys not reading my posts correctly, talking nonsense.

Its like:
Me: Did you see that plane?
They: Yeah, oh my god what a nice car.

Well i dont know maybe shadowot.sytes.net? I just opened it you mught see my thread in advertsing

masiyah protection sucks, a friend of mine pinged it with the worlds shittest program 'loic' and it went down like a bitch.

masiyah protection sucks, a friend of mine pinged it with the worlds shittest program 'loic' and it went down like a bitch.

Oh god these idiots never stop coming.. He moved to linux a month ago, it's never been down since.

Just shutup, if i really wanted to ddos him, I would, and it would go down so hard. But I wont, that's immature.

Back