• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is this a good speedtest result?

Yeah I get 50-80 ping in servers 1-2k KM away, it isnt that bad tbh, I'm used to waiting couple of hrs to download stuff

Dude, thats sad for living in the states /:

Happens when you have cheap parents that don't use the internet whatsoever :D That's like 20$/month and they still complain about how 'expensive' it is :p

2362431104.png

This is mine! lol and I have 4 Iphones. a PS3 2 wii's and I am currently hosting an 8.60 RL map on my other computer so I think that my connection is pretty good for all that being on it.

Happens when you have cheap parents that don't use the internet whatsoever :D That's like 20$/month and they still complain about how 'expensive' it is :p

Yeah, mine aswell except it is quite expensive here /;

2362437126.png
This is my Desktop (the computer that is currently hosting an 8.6 rl map)
yes this is while its hosting.

I pay 150-200$ NZD for 15mbit Download and 3mbit upload, most of the time I don't actually see myself downloading at 15mbits...
Not to mention we have a cap of 60gb, once we go over that we pay an extra 2.50$ per gb

2012-12-10_00-56-35_B2A4.png

It came free with my apartment...

Idk, you could in theory, download a 1 gb file in less than a minute while it takes me 2 hours.

When i do speedtest my network freezez, and skype going offline and Msn , LooooL

2362618916.png

This test isn't even on a good day, I got idk how many others sharing bandwidth with me right now.

Must be running on fiber then... What's your ISP?
It's censored but I can tell you it is a University with 25 gbps Internet uplink and 1 gbps internal infrastructure.
Speedtest.net can't even measure that speed.

Back