• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is this a good speedtest result?

You need read more before you say some shit, like now.

Where did I say some shit? I was wondering because you made a thread stating that you're quitting, I am not supposed to butt lick you and see if you came back or not.

Holy shit your stupidity...

Where did I say some shit? I was wondering because you made a thread stating that you're quitting, I am not supposed to butt lick you and see if you came back or not.

Holy shit your stupidity...

He said hes quitting tibia, and won't be as active around the forum, but he will be checking from time to time. And that's clearly written in his thread, and you're calling him stupid?

He said hes quitting tibia, and won't be as active around the forum, but he will be checking from time to time. And that's clearly written in his thread, and you're calling him stupid?

I didn't really ask for your opinion. I won't honestly waste my time with sad kids who target people to flame on some forum just because of their race, and that's what you're obviously seeking from me because you can't get enough attention in real life.

So instead of adding more wood to the fire, let's get a mod to clean this thread.

And also about Vankk, the way he was replying to my post clearly states that he was asking for it.

2012-12-10_00-56-35_B2A4.png

It came free with my apartment...

Funny... You decided to BLURR the ISP and the Server. That's not suspicious at all :D

Funny... You decided to BLURR the ISP and the Server. That's not suspicious at all :D

Doesn't mean it isn't true, if I did a speedtest at the courthouse in Ephrata when I was having an internship there I'd prolly have the same or more... :/

Hey,
I just did my first speed test result and not sure what to consider it.
HS03K.png

What do you think?

Upload is the part that matters, you may be able to squeeze 30 - 50 players online on that host.
But yeah, as speedtest says, grade c. :p

30-50 on what? an evolutions? what would a rl map be like? :S i know my comp could handle it.. i guess its just canada and living in the city.. they charge you so much.. i think i will move to sweden, just for your guys' fast internet, and legendary 'swedish girls'... offtopic but is that sterotype true? o_O

- - - Updated - - -

cause like, i know ym comp could habndle a rl map.. it loads the map in 12 seconds or less depending on what i have open at the time. the lwoest i ever had a rl map load was 8.6 seconds or so

Meh our internet is good but regarding swedish girls, maybe it is because i live here but meh. Foreign stuff always seem so good, then you go there and you're like HEY WHAT THE FUCK?!

real tibia was lagging today no matter what your internet or comp is.. i think they got attacked or something cause it was all fine then BAM major lags.

I pay 67,42$ for 1000/1000 and this is what I get:
hjDnZW.jpg

It's pretty good, and REALLY cheap :p

Last edited:
I pay anout 38Dollars for 10/1 LOL
and I get like 7-8/0.5

Back