• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is this server going down hill or what!!!

Xanatriel

Reaction score
Damn you guys, we are donating and donating, but you guys arnt fixing the lagg thing! what are you guys doing with that cash? going to a bar or something? Fix this goddam server!! if this go's on much loger you will lose ALLOT of people here.

so fix this crap, and fix it now!!!

i doubt theyre old enough to go to a bar this isn't poland....

well i dont care how old they are, if they wanna make a server and they wanna make rl cash profit out of it, they should fix those errors. Right at this moment im freezing AGAIN with 3 demons arround me!! so that is -1 level again!!

I doubt they are using it on the server.. with all thoose donations they would have a better server and getting even more doanations.. right now it jsut suck.. lagg for 20 min now :S

personally i dont think the server is on a dedicated as they say i think theyre just hosting it off the computer they host otland with havent anyone noticed when the serve lags otland loads slowly?

I doubt they are using it on the server.. with all thoose donations they would have a better server and getting even more doanations.. right now it jsut suck.. lagg for 20 min now :S

thats what i mean, they get enough cash each day to buy some new fancy things for there computers to keep the server up and running with no laggs or almost no laggs, but this is absurd..

I lost 1,5 level earlier today because of the stupid crash and i can tell you that the freeze that is right now will become a crash and backup again from 2 hours ago or something...

Back