• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Italy] Oldera 7.72 - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Wat

Oldera is 99999x basically, anyone can be good tbh. You wouldn't win if he srsly faught you on realots or any 7.7 lowrate.

That's what makes it fun, casual players can get just as high as diehard players who don't work or go to school.

what runebot farm you gonna set up here?

don't talk if you ain't innocent idiot.
what are u trying to prove? first of all its 7.72 no need rune farm, secondly i mean zach always using bot when others cant. but nvm doesnt matter, dont respond me.

so much lagg/freezes where is the serv hosted? italy?

Wat

Oldera is 99999x basically, anyone can be good tbh. You wouldn't win if he srsly faught you on realots or any 7.7 lowrate.

He quit after 2 deaths on classictibia, and the same on realots. He is able to exp well, no doubt, but he does not last longer than 2 deaths. Ever. Thats a fact. If your wondering why I know this, its because on the first server, he was fighting with me. On the second (realots) he was fighting against me. It is known.

@Doomsday Mex -

Always? I ALWAYS use bot when other cant? There has been 1 server this entire time (3-4 years), where I have had access to a bot and the entire server did not AND where I actually used this bot. Idk why you have convinced yourself I am some huge botter.

p.s - Woof woof.

Last edited:
one quest ryan, you seem to use some kind of autoban. could it be possible its fucked up? i was training today and when i left my training place, 10 mins later i got kicked. tried to logg in and i get "your account is banished". wtf? you havent been online, so im wondering who banned me and with what reason?

Back