• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Italy] Oldera 7.72 - SERVER IS ONLINE!

If you truly did grow up, it's about damn time. The amount of golden opportunities with servers opened in this small cult of a community that you personally ruined for all of us is just disgusting. Karma is still a bitch, regardless if you grow up or not, and trust me she exists. As far as you not attacking any servers in the past year, I know that is a lie considering I was in ventrilo with you and you openly admitted to me that you hacked Triforce... and giving you benefit of the doubt if I wasn't in ventrilo with you, ironically enough his server gets hacked, and now ddos'd just about the same exact time Oldera.net goes up for the 15th time? Come on guy..

Fix so you can't lose pz if someone is atking you/fire bombing you.. kinda sucks now that u can lose pz

48 m lvl and im still have not enough magic lvl to make paralyze rune .
You can't buy it in any magic shop

its just open for 1 day im not even lvl 70 yet;p rest of my team is ready tbh. In the firs team it aint no organised fights. will happen later:)

If you truly did grow up, it's about damn time. The amount of golden opportunities with servers opened in this small cult of a community that you personally ruined for all of us is just disgusting. Karma is still a bitch, regardless if you grow up or not, and trust me she exists. As far as you not attacking any servers in the past year, I know that is a lie considering I was in ventrilo with you and you openly admitted to me that you hacked Triforce... and giving you benefit of the doubt if I wasn't in ventrilo with you, ironically enough his server gets hacked, and now ddos'd just about the same exact time Oldera.net goes up for the 15th time? Come on guy..

Sorry I don't use ventrilo. I only talk with rl friends, who only use skype :/. If you're angry, go to a therapist.

I'll change it :).

plz fix lags for me ryan

I'll look into it on Monday. Would really help if you could do "tracert oldera.net" and tell me where your from.

what isp do you got?

48 m lvl and im still have not enough magic lvl to make paralyze rune .
You can't buy it in any magic shop

You should be able to create
Paralyze_Rune.gif
now.

Back