• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Italy] Oldera 7.72 - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Mex as I told you in other threads, we are not many any more since its just ending up with whining on forums, we will be max 6-7? on oldera i Think, ofc it depends on how many ppl whos playing theres and you should do less talking and do something, we left each others cuz it was to easy when we were together
if we left each other because it was too easy then stop the insults, i chose worse team and this is the reason we are loosing hardly usually.

THURSsdAY PLEASE
THURSsdAY PLEASE
THURSsdAY PLEASE
THURSsdAY PLEASE
THURSsdAY PLEASE
THURSsdAY PLEASE
THURSsdAY PLEASE
THURSsdAY PLEASE

Friday is perfect! people that say they wont be there at friday can suck some dick, we all know they will be there

Ye ppl will be at friday maybe 18.00 to 20~, + he said he will open at friday 20.00 i doubt many ppl will be there but nazor do w/e u want xd

ye ppl who say they wont be in friday obviously joke, maybe ppl will be there until 20.00 or something

Let's get real, I haven't had a single ot for around a year. Why the fuck would I ddos/hack other ots when I'm not hosting one myself? I used to ddos the competition in order to get more players on my ot. You make no sense and again all your statements are based on nothing. Stop being naive, I'm not the only person (by far) who knows how to ddos. Please refrain from posting in this thread, this server is not for you.

All others, I have decided to start up Oldera. Oldera will start Friday 20:00 CET (European time).

can i know why you start it friday. and not earlier?

mex i can tell you now that i won't team with zaowan, i talked to them and were fine with splitting up for fun. I'll my make my own team again with dominik (vedetta!! haha) and zaowan his own. We will make it a good and fun server to play on:D.
For a better war community!!

what's about cheaters? have u got any anti-bot system or something like that?
is mc allowed? tell me excatly about your approach to botters :)

can i know why you start it friday. and not earlier?

I'm occupied until Friday pretty much all the time. Friday 20.00 is the earliest I can do, no discussion possible. Sorry guys.

As decided earlier, you guys want oldera 7.72 which I don't have server sources for anymore. Thus I can't make an antibot client for 7.72. I could've put a 99% 7.4 with antibot client on, but apparently people don't trust me making a custom client. So, botters will be banned upon proof, use tibiacam at all wars. Also I'll check regularly for afk runemaking.

I'm occupied until Friday pretty much all the time. Friday 20.00 is the earliest I can do, no discussion possible. Sorry guys.

As decided earlier, you guys want oldera 7.72 which I don't have server sources for anymore. Thus I can't make an antibot client for 7.72. I could've put a 99% 7.4 with antibot client on, but apparently people don't trust me making a custom client. So, botters will be banned upon proof, use tibiacam at all wars. Also I'll check regularly for afk runemaking.

It would be best with an antibot client :)
what are people afraid of?
I mean what would happen if I downloaded your antibot client? would it destroy my computer or something? lol

It would be best with an antibot client :)
what are people afraid of?
I mean what would happen if I downloaded your antibot client? would it destroy my computer or something? lol

Your computer will become a zombie computer.

Back