• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Italy] Oldera 7.72 - SERVER IS ONLINE!

I will make anti bot client, if you don't like it play the 7.72 or gtfo. I'm bored of getting 102939210 pms/messages a day saying blabla bots he bots he bots i bot to classicbot only runemake yes yes.

You can use sandboxie if you don't trust the client.

for some reason i cannot play the 7.72 anymore, i did change the ip to 772oldera.net but it says invalid server adress..

Server is not on otservlist so people dont know its online, write 772.oldera.net on otservlist please

What u talking about haha ? I remmber when u were asslicking me on zezenia ;) 2 months ago

idk what you see under asslicking? is having a conversation asslicking? Your probaly hallucinating cause of you're drugs:/ poor kid.

lets see donate just to lose a rose then he gets on and kills both my chars nice!!!

2vwhf8j.png

Last edited:
He probably killed you cause you were afk Training or w/e
Admins dont give a fak if people donate or not....

Its weird i cant login since yesterday evening is it offline or its just me?

treatment oldera.net den enter the server and I get offline? that long will the server offline? greetings from Venezuela

Shitty host, alot of crashes and rollbacks. GM's a giant prick too. Dont play this shitty ot.

If you liked the 7.4 tho, I suggest you play mastercores.net, pretty much the same, but alot better host/gm/exp formula etc. Great ot, just needs to be seen.

Back