• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Italy] Oldera 7.72 - SERVER IS ONLINE!

yhm gratz for deciding to put 7.4 oldera. Now im not about to play neither 7.4 nor 7.72. Im pretty much sure this 7.4 wont be as exciting as 7.72, probably much different gameplay , dmg etc. And btw. what u mean it will be rollback, was the close caused by database problem or just it got ddosed till death since it looked more like ddoss not some database problem -.-.

Same as yesterday, the database gets fully corrupted (including website etc) and I have to fix it again in order to start it up again.

i dont think u would make this 7.4 as close as possible to your 7.72 i mean about pvp, dmg etc. Can't u just fix it somehow that 7.72 by deleting 8lvl characters like raotiz proposed before or some other ways?

i dont think u would make this 7.4 as close as possible to your 7.72 i mean about pvp, dmg etc. Can't u just fix it somehow that 7.72 by deleting 8lvl characters like raotiz proposed before or some other ways?

It's not the players/accounts database that bugs out. Exhaust of sds etc is the same as on Oldera, ue costs 1200 mana, paralyze 900 mana.

Didnt we already play like on 10 editions of originaltibia and 7.4 servers last years? 7.72 is most wanted now.

I dont know about you, but i didnt.. i kinda hate 7.72 because i cant play without having step lags and there's always someone aimboting
I prefer 7.4 custom so much more

ye but make it as close as oldera and i dont mean the things that u can easily describe like mana cost/exhaust etc, i mean the things like flawless running, sidesteps and some more. Also add runes to shop.

Yea open it so we can have some last battles before it close

Pretty much, just no wands and port hope. We might add port hope later, t he great thing is I can change everything on the 7.4 serv. On the 7.72 it's really hard to edit about anything.

Anyways, Oldera 7.72 is online. To connect use "772.oldera.net" as ip.

or simply check the source of the client w.e. guys, I can't give you all you want k? You decide if you want to play the 7.4 or the 7.72. I'm starting to not give a shit about you faggots that cry about every little thing. Thank you.

Back