• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Italy] Oldera 7.72 - SERVER IS ONLINE!

idk if theese ppl are serious with saying server is decreasing or they are just dumb cuz server is not dieing :eek:

The server isn't decreasing because of donations, the server is decreasing because it is a highrate. It is not meant to last very long and that is a fact.

However the server population obviously isn't decreasing as there were 160 players online yesterday. Just because at the time there aren't that many doesn't mean that the server is dying. It just means that some people has other things to do than sit at their computers all day and play oldera.

last battle with this lag, fix it then we will be back.
its like playing br server for us

last battle with this lag, fix it then we will be back.
its like playing br server for us

I've said around 5 times, if you have any lag. Start up cmd and do "tracert oldera.net". I cant fix your stupid lag.

i cant get access to homepage ...

Website should properly work again, I miss configured some stuff.

i cant use tracer~~ my pc is fucked up but i will tell the rest to do so, but what is it for?

u should add dimcay there is no hunting places for level 100+
wrl is taken by pl noobs masslogs noobchar etc poi dls same and no place to exp

Back