• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X ITEM IDS NOT SAME AS RL TIBIA

michaelsilvers7

Reaction score
Ok so I'm having an issue with my banking system on my new tfs. Its a real map, and although minor bugs im working, on I've encountered one I can't seem to figure out. No matter how much money I have on me the banker tells me I don't have enough gold so i cant deposit anything. I have tried many bank.luas i've found from otland all with the same issue, or if its not the same issue the npc wont show up at all with a couple i used. But idk where else to fix this. However, I've noticed the item id's for the items in my client arent the same as the item ids from websites like itemidlist. (This is for tibia 8.6). And every other ot I've ever played that is 8.6 such as, noxious/masiyah, etc.. All have the same item id's for their items as the item id list website. So my thoughts are maybe the reason the bank can't detect my gold is because it is trying to check for the wrong item id! BTW I am using the item files from RME itsself. Someone please help me with this bank issue, and how I can fix the item Ids. Thanks alot. Also my number is 423-330-3648 if anyone wants to text me with a solution or we can use ventrillo/discord, or we can try on this foroumn, whatever is easiest. Thanks alot.

Back