• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Items.XML HELP!

This is beyond ridiculous. Nobody can search that for what is most likely a small typo.
That's like 15k lines of code.
Did you edit the items.xml a few days past?
What was the last thing you edited?
Did you keep a back-up?
Did the back-up have the same error?
Did you install some mod?

Open up your items xml in notepad++ or any text editor where it tells you the line number and go to the line number it tells you, copy both the previous line and the line it tells you, you have an error on.

Or just copy your items.xml file to pastebin.com

@artofwork , @Xikini

I have not edited items.xml in a long time, but i also downloaded fresh items.xml and items.otb. But still gives errors, with new items.xml so i dont know what might be the problem

Which server do you use? Did you change anything? The items.xml looks fine (I've tested it on 1 of my test servers, loads without errors and everything looks fine ingame).

Dunno exactly, but i used those items.xml and otb from my old tfs 0.4 rev 3884, and it worked before but now it just stopped for no reason

@Limos Im using TFS 0.4 Rev 3884 without errors, all worked about 2 days ago, but when i mapped some stuff in remere map editor and saved then it wouldnt start, but it was all working before, and in mapeditor i just mapped a new spawn with normal items (ids). that exist in items.xml.. I dont know what the problem might be

Last edited by a moderator:
NVM. just tested it again with my old map, it works now :), But i get alot of other errors.

BqTi-R_nw.png

Look at these positions what kind of items there are and remove them if they don't exist in your items.otb.
You can also add your items.otb (from your server) in Remere, make sure to map with the same client version with that items.otb.
If you set the client version to a higher client with map, properties and then back to the client you use, it removed invalid tiles/items in the map.

Look at these positions what kind of items there are and remove them if they don't exist in your items.otb.
You can also add your items.otb (from your server) in Remere, make sure to map with the same client version with that items.otb.
If you set the client version to a higher client with map, properties and then back to the client you use, it removed invalid tiles/items in the map.

But when i try to use the items.xml with my new map it doesnt work. Why :/ it does not give any error from ingame positions etc.. it only says about items.xml

You can try to import the map in Remere and use the same items.otb as in your server in Remere, you can set it to higher client version and back to remove invalid items.

Back