• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

It's starting..

Skyrazor

Reaction score
Was bored and went to kill Flames at Demona alone.

Amnezia vs Renacashi + Flames

Check out the time between Pierce's healing and my UE.
It nearly became a Double Kill

Just download mc for valid version, im using that to watch 8.54 even when 8.55 is installed

ye but i mean when i open cams the tibia client come up and shit but just when the character is logging in my client shuts down..

Version 8.54
Elfbot for 8.54
Tibiacam for 8.55 xD
Talaturen's IP changer for 8.54

Haha

On a second try I died, but who cares :p

It just bores me that everyone is only taking levels instead of fighting, so I got to risk something xD

download latest client nob, i cant watch cams from 8.54

You got to download 8.54 on Tibia Client Download and install it on another folder.

I did it like that.
I made 1 folder named Tibia. in this folder I made like 10 folders. Always named "Tibia" and then the version. in this Case "Tibia 8.54"

So i can watch all kind of cams xd

hm, wont i need tibicam program for 8.54 then, or does it work for both 54 and 55

Lol?? You all make this out to be some amazing feat he put me on UE combo script and when i ue'd so did he aswell if he would show the cam of when he cam back you'll easily see that.

Back