• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Itz Xed (Shaun) dead by 100lvl ED.

Itz Xed " Shaun Jones Aka Forever Alone

11:21 Itz Dreslockz [293]: dude i dont need to work on anything i get £200 a week from my mum for doing nothin i work at my dads garage in the winter which is his own bussiness and my rl is in the army and mum works so i dont need to sort my life out cuz i got this summer off
11:21 Itz Dreslockz [293]: so next time before saying shit about me blah blah actually get to know me before you say this stuff make ur self look like an idiot

Who cares, keep sucking on your moms tits

11:21 Itz Dreslockz [293]: dude i dont need to work on anything i get £200 a week from my mum for doing nothin i work at my dads garage in the winter which is his own bussiness and my rl is in the army and mum works so i dont need to sort my life out cuz i got this summer off
11:21 Itz Dreslockz [293]: so next time before saying shit about me blah blah actually get to know me before you say this stuff make ur self look like an idiot

Who cares, keep sucking on your moms tits

sadi pls

Again, the biggest loser and troll in this game.

Claim's to be getting a job, never happened. Claim's to have a team coming to the server to take over, never happened. Claim's to be joining the Army, never happened. Fuckin Loser ;)

but i do got a team, dont have a job atm but can work with my dad, and also stop being a faggot fix ur team so i can destroy it again and btw hasu's aint coming back so good luck commanding retard

danek really so sad your what 19? grow up really and your gf is so fucking ugly but your mother has cancer irl so gl with her stupid child
danek really so sad your what 19? grow up really and your gf is so fucking ugly but your mother has cancer irl so gl with her stupid child

grow up really and your gf is so fucking ugly but your mother has cancer irl so gl with her stupid child

but your mother has cancer irl so gl with her stupid child

Didn't you learn how to defend yourself arguments or insult in the school? U are the one 19 years old saying that ''my mom haves cancer'' and my gf is ''ugly'' when u never saw both of them what da faksay

Back