• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Itz Xed (Shaun) dead by 100lvl ED.

My question is, you live just for spam all the time on forum shaun deathlist? Nobody cares about his deathlist xd. And then you are the one who all time is saying "yee get a gf (you have gf but is awful as fuck), a job" and so much shit and you are the only one who's bumping shits here 24/7

i care :D

Every kill 1kk, pm me

HOHOHO.
that escalated fast!!!
Shaun, go cry to xabor again about us pinging you. even tho noone cares to ping you.
you are so proud killing me on ue combo. WOW.
I think its so funny you still crying alot of ppl comes to kill you, we all know its cuz of your comments and how you act like big pvper.
tho the only friends you have is nil, cuz he dont want you to show evryone a pic of his sister?
GG

nil, cuz he dont want you to show evryone a pic of his sister?
wtf u talkin about pic of my sister? it just was a joke on the moment but he doesn't spammed me more about that. anyways he is telling that as a joke so please stfu mr me

but jay listen you dont like the fact now there is a better team on shadowcores owning you and fucking ur team up and i didnt cry to xabor at all i simply asked him to help me and he did cuz thats what friends do but as you know ur dont have many just from tards from the uk like alex cant pvp and chris 340 ek? cant push for shit

atleast i know who my freinds are, i dont pretend i have 10-15 ppl coming for a week. then there is non, and please stop lieing about having an job, the only job you will ever get is spaming this forum with nil....
and its nice there is some teams here, if thats what you call it. KEEP up the good Work with your lies.

i saw you was talking about commanders like lapa, jordi and calar, why?
do you love them?
are they your heros?
tho you never been anyone in those teams. and never will be.....

atleast i know who my freinds are, i dont pretend i have 10-15 ppl coming for a week. then there is non, and please stop lieing about having an job, the only job you will ever get is spaming this forum with nil....
and its nice there is some teams here, if thats what you call it. KEEP up the good Work with your lies.

i saw you was talking about commanders like lapa, jordi and calar, why?
do you love them?
are they your heros?
tho you never been anyone in those teams. and never will be.....
sorry bos but u are the only one here keeping bumping those threads, no one cares of ur dickhead problems

wow you guys argue alot either way SAINTZ DOMINANDO!!!
-we will always be top of you guys ;)

jay btw im with the saintz and they asked me to join i didnt beg and shit so stop making shit up and also yeah i do think lapa and jordi etc.. are good well they are just much better than ur team so ;P bb

Back