• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Itz Xed (Shaun) dead by 100lvl ED.

don't try to get likes commenting like that piece of banana haha

Get likes ? what you mean with that, behave like you is not allowed?

You should be more confident, if you dont believe you are good stop spam the forum with retarded comments.

All i did was tell you you are good and ebcause you dont believe it you are feeling unsure about my intentions

Get likes ? what you mean with that, behave like you is not allowed?

You should be more confident, if you dont believe you are good stop spam the forum with retarded comments.

All i did was tell you you are good and ebcause you dont believe it you are feeling unsure about my intentions
omg no point to talk with you rly xDD

Sry master pvp, can i login or i am still hunted xD

legendary player
you better dont mess with kensz and shaun they fkn hunt you 24/7 on dedek ot server harlem shake dominando shaun move your ass from your mommys house or i send pics of your sister without clothes bro since u was selling them for 20kk ea

you better dont mess with kensz and shaun they fkn hunt you 24/7 on dedek ot server harlem shake dominando shaun move your ass from your mommys house or i send pics of your sister without clothes bro since u was selling them for 20kk ea

Ye they are a very dangerous couple, they dominando, not even fatima legendary team can beat them

danek really so sad your what 19? grow up really and your gf is so fucking ugly but your mother has cancer irl so gl with her stupid child

danek really so sad your what 19? grow up really and your gf is so fucking ugly but your mother has cancer irl so gl with her stupid child
im almost 21 and i work 8 hours a day, i live with my gf and i earn myself 1.6k euro a month, its you wasting your life on pc screen not me, i enter 30 minutes on shadow? kill you 1 time and ciao ciao

I'm probably the yougest here but really, if someone mature here see all your comments they will just laugh a lot to your immaturity :)!

Back