• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Itz Xed.

Danekbrplswe

Don't need pvepe. I rekt every1 on forums ;>
Reaction score
82qqELz.png

haha cry is free with ur taco's
The sad thing is that every1 laughs about you Shaun, inclouding ur teammates at the shoulders, and found a guild with the sheep thing xdd cry is free with your taco's let me give you a lessons since you didn't go to the school in all ur life, u just play tibia I guess.

1- We are SPANISH, on Spain the typical food is the Iberian Ham or Paella. Tacos are the typical MEXICAN food. If you did go to a geography class, you should know that Mexico IS NOT Spain, it's a TOTAL different country.
2- We are SPANISH, and we know how to speak in English, Spanish, Portugese and Catalan. You are from UK and have no fucken idea of speaking any other lenguages, that's fucking sad honestlly.
3- About the ''kids'' thing, I am not the one that goes into your Teamspeak and starts insulting every1 coz he's bored I guess, or maybe you're just retarded.
4- You know that your mother doesn't give you a fucking pound per week, you know that your father prolly cba about you, and you know you are spending EACH DAY of your life in this game, that's a sad fact.

So, here is my question, what inspires you in real life? What are your plans? 22+ Yrs old, on mom's house and no girlfriend, no real friends... Idk dude, what will you do? Let the days pass like this?
Shaun's routine: Wake up 11:00, bot characters till 13:00, eat, go in teamspeak/whatever and play tibia till 22:00, 22:00 eat, 23:00 mom closes internet and Shaun goes sleep. Next day the same.
CONGRATULAIONS! You earned the achievement ''Rekted''.
I guess you will read this tomorrow coz ur mommy sent you to the bed already. Good morning then.
@TrevorLuciferus you are?
@larrytrotter we got life trust me xddd anyways not typing a shit to you anymore since you are the same kind of ppl, mom's kid.

Last edited:
The sad thing is that every1 laughs about you Shaun, inclouding ur teammates at the shoulders, and found a guild with the sheep thing xdd cry is free with your taco's let me give you a lessons since you didn't go to the school in all ur life, u just play tibia I guess.

1- We are SPANISH, on Spain the typical food is the Iberian Ham or Paella. Tacos are the typical MEXICAN food. If you did go to a geography class, you should know that Mexico IS NOT Spain, it's a TOTAL different country.
2- We are SPANISH, and we know how to speak in English, Spanish, Portugese and Catalan. You are from UK and have no fucken idea of speaking any other lenguages, that's fucking sad honestlly.
3- About the ''kids'' thing, I am not the one that goes into your Teamspeak and starts insulting every1 coz he's bored I guess, or maybe you're just retarded.
4- You know that your mother doesn't give you a fucking pound per week, you know that your father prolly cba about you, and you know you are spending EACH DAY of your life in this game, that's a sad fact.

So, here is my question, what inspires you in real life? What are your plans? 22+ Yrs old, on mom's house and no girlfriend, no real friends... Idk dude, what will you do? Let the days pass like this?
Shaun's routine: Wake up 11:00, bot characters till 13:00, eat, go in teamspeak/whatever and play tibia till 22:00, 22:00 eat, 23:00 mom closes internet and Shaun goes sleep. Next day the same.
I guess you will read this tomorrow coz ur mommy sent you to the bed already. Good morning then.
@larrytrotter we got life trust me xddd anyways not typing a shit to you anymore since you are the same kind of ppl, mom's kid.

You just wrote a new version of the bible and tagged me ?

Troll-bait_fb_59195.jpg

So many tacos are making you angry broski

Troll-bait_fb_59195.jpg

So many tacos are making you angry broski
That's the kind of thing I was speaking about, you are a child like him ;p
I'm not angry, you are angry cause u can't just accept the fact you havfe retardness on your brain and we don't x) AND YOU KNOW IT.
And now sorry I'm busy, getting 367 on Antica xd hard exp on real tibia u know?

danek outpvping all of u on forum carefull he tranfer to non pvp from hardcore pvp like he did on real tibia hahahhahaa

Last edited:
Cheers,

Its so funny.
Every Day danek and shaun fight in Forum.
I think its a little bit like Charlie vs Ellen.
The question is who is who :D!?

Thanks for free Entertainment in the morning.

~ Itz Guti.

I guess the people who know me i m not with shaun xD!

Back