• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Itz Xed.

I don't see the reason this 30yo married involving in stuff where he shouldn't be in.

Trevor, I heard this association are helping out many people with their mental problems, you should call them immediately, it really worth!
http://pantou.org/portuguese-down-syndrome-association

For more details:
Service description:
Support Educational, Medical and Social to children, teen, adults with Down Syndrome and their families.

http://www.appt21.org.pt/
Address:
Rua Dr. José Espírito Santo, Lote 49, Loja 1
Postcode:
Lisboa
Telephone:
+351218371699
Fax:
+351218371712
Email:
[email protected]

That's the kind of thing I was speaking about, you are a child like him ;p
I'm not angry, you are angry cause u can't just accept the fact you havfe retardness on your brain and we don't x) AND YOU KNOW IT.
danek outpvping all of u on forum .1#rekked
You was like Shaun few months ago, another random wannabe.
Btw you mixed team with Coffe on inferna now, you can't with the enemy so you join the enemy hahahaha, I guess in 1 week or so when there is people on inferna again you will be back to OTs XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Both of you died and I didnt die even 1 time yesterday so shut up oolololololol

When did I die 0.0? Taco's also making you hallucinate now? Chill out on the many taco's to the brain man, I know you like them muchos but they sending you loco.

You was like Shaun few months ago, another random wannabe.
Btw you mixed team with Coffe on inferna now, you can't with the enemy so you join the enemy hahahaha, I guess in 1 week or so when there is people on inferna again you will be back to OTs XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

First of all we made a new team versus whole inferna ( since there ain't fighters left cuz of mass report on ziorr )

AND ALSO CHECK THE NEW RECORDINGS AND TELL ME THERE ARENT TEAMS HHAHAHA CHARLOVER TRANSFERED AWAY AFTER 2 DEATHS BY US KKKKKKKKKKK KOMISARSZ DANNE KURWO spanish charlover

2nd. You're the one who got kicked out by us from inferna - and now don't try to be someone cuz the recordings on tibiacast.com shows how we owned you after few kills you left the server , and 3rd now don't come up it wasnt you cuz only one with big mouth is you and you got rekked by us easy server bro massacre full , gather your kongra team and show me what u can do trash talker u guys are jelly cuz getting owned by us kkkkkkk

p.s no1 can kick me of any server its 2015 ;-)

Last edited:
I don't see the reason this 30yo married involving in stuff where he shouldn't be in.

Trevor, I heard this association are helping out many people with their mental problems, you should call them immediately, it really worth!

For more details:
Than you're the first one who should visit it 30 year old virgin still living at moms house init g
stop asslick mark and hani they cant give u cash from their donation they arldy swimming in their $$$$
you can only work for them 0.10€ per 24 hours its good price for you maybe u can buy some sweets with it for ur mom ;d

First of all we made a new team versus whole inferna ( since there ain't fighters left cuz of mass report on ziorr )

AND ALSO CHECK THE NEW RECORDINGS AND TELL ME THERE ARENT TEAMS HHAHAHA CHARLOVER TRANSFERED AWAY AFTER 2 DEATHS BY US KKKKKKKKKKK KOMISARSZ DANNE KURWO spanish charlover

2nd. You're the one who got kicked out by us from inferna - and now don't try to be someone cuz the recordings on tibiacast.com shows how we owned you after few kills you left the server , and 3rd now don't come up it wasnt you cuz only one with big mouth is you and you got rekked by us easy server bro massacre full , gather your kongra team and show me what u can do trash talker u guys are jelly cuz getting owned by us kkkkkkk

xabor why u acting big ?

That's the kind of thing I was speaking about, you are a child like him ;p
I'm not angry, you are angry cause u can't just accept the fact you havfe retardness on your brain and we don't x) AND YOU KNOW IT.
And now sorry I'm busy, getting 367 on Antica xd hard exp on real tibia u know?

¤¤BUY CHAR MUCH???????????

Shaun logic : You guys got rekt fucking charlovers (says that on a paladin, with bot)

I'm playing on Antica, you can check my tibicast channel: Danekftw.
I sold that inferna EK and the guy world transferred, but if it makes you happy to think you kicked me go ahead XD your ego is too high, you can suicide from it XD your shaun 2 bb random cry me a waterfal bby inferna and shadowcores is mine

I'm playing on Antica, you can check my tibicast channel: Danekftw.
I sold that inferna EK and the guy world transferred, but if it makes you happy to think you kicked me go ahead XD your ego is too high, you can suicide from it XD your shaun 2 bb random cry me a waterfal bby inferna and shadowcores is mine

You and your whole team died by a couple of random skullbashers today so pls tell me how shadowcores is urs?

For more details:

Well that coming from a guy that used to ask me advices on how to get girls is rly surprising!

I think that the time you spent asslicking mark to get a GM position made you a little bit confused : )

poor kid, forever a beta male :(

v4ux6q.png

Last edited:
Back