• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Itz Xed.

Last edited:
The sad thing is that every1 laughs about you Shaun, inclouding ur teammates at the shoulders, and found a guild with the sheep thing xdd cry is free with your taco's let me give you a lessons since you didn't go to the school in all ur life, u just play tibia I guess.

1- We are SPANISH, on Spain the typical food is the Iberian Ham or Paella. Tacos are the typical MEXICAN food. If you did go to a geography class, you should know that Mexico IS NOT Spain, it's a TOTAL different country.
2- We are SPANISH, and we know how to speak in English, Spanish, Portugese and Catalan. You are from UK and have no fucken idea of speaking any other lenguages, that's fucking sad honestlly.
3- About the ''kids'' thing, I am not the one that goes into your Teamspeak and starts insulting every1 coz he's bored I guess, or maybe you're just retarded.
4- You know that your mother doesn't give you a fucking pound per week, you know that your father prolly cba about you, and you know you are spending EACH DAY of your life in this game, that's a sad fact.

So, here is my question, what inspires you in real life? What are your plans? 22+ Yrs old, on mom's house and no girlfriend, no real friends... Idk dude, what will you do? Let the days pass like this?
Shaun's routine: Wake up 11:00, bot characters till 13:00, eat, go in teamspeak/whatever and play tibia till 22:00, 22:00 eat, 23:00 mom closes internet and Shaun goes sleep. Next day the same.
CONGRATULAIONS! You earned the achievement ''Rekted''.
I guess you will read this tomorrow coz ur mommy sent you to the bed already. Good morning then.
@TrevorLuciferus you are?
@larrytrotter we got life trust me xddd anyways not typing a shit to you anymore since you are the same kind of ppl, mom's kid.
And some speaks Indian aswell.
Kappa

Well that coming from a guy that used to ask me advices on how to get girls is rly surprising!

I think that the time you spent asslicking mark to get a GM position made you a little bit confused : )

poor kid, forever a beta male :(

v4ux6q.png
kIX5IxR.png

Well you can edit messages all day long unlike you i couldnt care less about what others think about me so i dont have that urge to post lies.

All i said is true and you know it, you just do not have the balls to admit wich not a suprise to me since you are a kind of kid who needs advices on how to get laid hahaha

Plus, when you say i was asslicking mark you are clearly projection your reality ther ebecayse everybody knows you asslicked him so many time and he demoted you and now you are on heavy depression or whatever :D

Like a week ago you said that wasnt you now you said i edited the messages and blablabla it just proves you are ashamed/scared of admit something we both know you did so you may act big for your retarded mexican friends but you are just a insecure skinny kid who is afraid of girls and asslicks a Gm 24 h per day during 2 years to get nothing

You mentioned me on your comment and now you claim i started it all when everybody can just scroll up the thread and see you tagged me on some retarded post , i am sorry but to me is a total waste of time to argue with a kid like you, be happy

Last edited:
Back