• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ive played GTA San Andreas

KungeN

OTLand Security
Reaction score

I played GTA San Andreas a little bit today i dont know what else to do :/ not much sunlight here and its cold in the air outside

Are that cars which are in SAn from the beggining on or did u use SAMI -San Andreas Mod Installer-
My brother changed all GTA cars to real cars - thats awesome!

I can do that too, Thats the san andreas cars not mods

Its a cool game, GTA 4 is a cool game, but its way over-rated. It gets boring fast because your doing the same thing over. Talk to a guy, u steal something for him, kill a person for him, then he gives u money that u cant use on anything! You cant buy house's, There's not any tanks, there is a lot of stuff missing from GTA4. San Andreas, i would have to say is one of the best GTA's they've made!

Nah. GTA 4 rocks. Sure. The quests and shit get boring. But it has a high replayablilty.

San Andreas failed. Out of all the GTA's San andreas just failed. The whole ghetto thing and how everything was all bright orange during the day.

A GTA 4 zombie apocalypse mod would be the best thing ever.

Back