• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jailbreak

Jerry

I've Been Permanently Ban
Reaction score
I just jailbreak my phone and was wondering if anyone have jailbreak on there Iphone? I was wondering what kind apps you guys have that is very awesome.

Yo Blash, I got an question. Is there any other program like (Cyndia, Rock) that just games? Like I thought Jailbreak had all Itunes games cracked.

when i get my ipod touch from lockerz ima jail break it xd done it before on other ipod touch

Installous;)

+1

Free apps :)

@topic, I've jailbroke my 3G, and I had so many problems.. so I sent it to apple, they couldn't fix it so they sent me a new one. I haven't rejailbroken it yet, and I don't plan on doing it agian.

I just downloaded Installous and it kicks ass! Is there a way to download it on the website and just transfer the files to the iPhone? I was trying to search online but cannot find anything...

Yes, by SSH to your iPhone, which requires more work than just downloading from AppTrackr and Installous.

apptrackr home

Old server used for Installous = Appulo.db and it's being shut down.

Last edited:
My brother did one thing at that people could download.

I dont remember the site and im not sure but the name is something Riffle

Ill ask him later, now he is just ignoring becasue he said the names and i forgot them in 1 min :/

Yes, by SSH to your iPhone, which requires more work than just downloading from AppTrackr and Installous.

apptrackr home

Old server used for Installous = Appulo.db and it's being shut down.

Apptrackr is being shut down? Wow how come? Only reason I don't wanna download on my iPhone b/c it is so slow to download it...
My brother did one thing at that people could download.

I dont remember the site and im not sure but the name is something Riffle

Ill ask him later, now he is just ignoring becasue he said the names and i forgot them in 1 min :/

Ok well try to think of it please :D

I try to search for it and didnt find a shit! Is there any program that is free that gives free Skins for iPhone?

Back