• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Job as game master on 36.hopto.org

Greetings, Cato. Remember me?

Greetings Cato and others.

I saw the message on your Aldora War server about looking for a new Gamemasters and I registered here.

My name is Joseph. I'm from Poland. I'm 17. I play Tibia about 4 years and 3 years on Open Tibia Servers. On 36.hopto.org I play for one year, I have to tell you I'm there so often to play wit my mates, I really know this OTS and many times talked to Gamemasters there [They're nice! hehe] I speak Polish, English and a bit German. I had this pleasure to have a Gamemaster position on OTS twice. My first time was maybe a one year ago. I was a Gamemaster on two OTS, but currenlty all of them are permanetly closed.

I like to play football, swimming and watching TV. I spend about 3 hours a day playing a computer. I think I have time to be a "Bot-hunter" ;-) In my humble opinion Tibia client 7.6 was the best of the best. If you are interested, I know a commands for Gamemasters of course.

I would like to be a Gamemaster on your OTS. You can count on my help!
There is only a one question - do you need me? ;-)

Kind regards,
Pogromca.

Hi Joseph,
you write very well and look like a person that could do a good job. You show clearly that you have read through the page which shows your interests for the server. It's good that you do other things than sitting on the computer all day long, I already have about 5 people from Poland on the server, but I don't mind another one, if you like you can have a game master for trial.
Do you have msn or similar we can talk further? Send me a private message.

As I see the thread is actual again. Do you need me still? ;- )

We're talking on MSN some months ago too.

Kind regards.

Greetings Cato and readers

Name: Gimmi
Playing Tibia since: 2002
Playing Aldora war since: 2005/2007

i would love to become a gamemaster in your ot i got alot of time to spend for this position ( searching for real ) and i would really enjoy to ban those cheaters as they destroy the reason why most of the people play this ot.

My english isnt the best but i guess its good enough to understand what i'm saying.

Well what more to say hope it was enough for u to give u a kind of view of myself thanks in advance yours Gimmi

ps: i stole the style of dennis but i hope its not a problem for u as we are diffrent persons :)

Last edited:
Greetings, Cato. Remember me?

As I see the thread is actual again. Do you need me still? ;- )

We're talking on MSN some months ago too.

Kind regards.

Talk to me on msn. Don't forget to tell me who you are as I don't keep track on everyones there.
Greetings Cato and readers

Name: Gimmi
Playing Tibia since: 2002
Playing Aldora war since: 2005/2007

i would love to become a gamemaster in your ot i got alot of time to spend for this position ( searching for real ) and i would really enjoy to ban those cheaters as they destroy the reason why most of the people play this ot.

My english isnt the best but i guess its good enough to understand what i'm saying.

Well what more to say hope it was enough for u to give u a kind of view of myself thanks in advance yours Gimmi

ps: i stole the style of dennis but i hope its not a problem for u as we are diffrent persons :)

You can tell us your age. Your experience with open tibia and your experience with computers in general! Oww for the last part if I remember right it's XD!

well im 18 years old and my comp experience arent that good and my experience with open tibia arent that good either. I was thinking to be only a GM who bans others not one who changes map or makes duels just banish those cheaters
cos i have some experience with that (was a gamemaster in many ots of my friends).

Hi Cato,
You mayby know me from ******, #1 in otservlist with 150players online.
It was a time back, 7.6 but anyway.
please send me an PM if you need a serius gm with a long time experiance in ot and tibia.

Edit: Im swe
Edit2: I DONT play on your server. We dosnt let our crew play on the servers to keep it trusty.

Hello Nippe. I read your private message.

I'm not sure if I understand you the right way. You don't play my server? And want to be a game master on it? Or do you play my server and don't let your crew members play on it because you like to rule over them?

I don't know you from anywhere as I don't play open tibia servers.

At least on my open tibia server the game masters are free to play where ever they like. I don't see how denying your staff to play on other server can make your server less trustworthy?

I'm not sure if I understand you the right way. You don't play my server? And want to be a game master on it? Or do you play my server and don't let your crew members play on it because you like to rule over them?

Since I have played as a gamemaster in very much different servers I have found out that it is NOT good to play as a character and as a GM/god/helper on the same time. It is like the judger in a footballgame plays in the match. You are there to serve the game and check it all to go on.

You have mayby heard about Plutonia if you where here in 7.6-times. It was the biggest server on otservlist in that time. We hade 150 players onlinerecord for 6 months.

At least on my open tibia server the game masters are free to play where ever they like. I don't see how denying your staff to play on other server can make your server less trustworthy?

Then you will see, what do think happends when some of your gms let their friends play and their friends die in a war. They ask their friend for new items and your gm says no. After I while when he tired of beeing god (as many else have showed) they destroy your server and give free items, teleport people and so on. That is why you need someone outstanding if you want a gm that is trusty. He wont let the game be destroyed and he let the people play in peace without cheating and abuse from the gm.

You mayby have a highlevelchar on the server so you can randompk some people sometimes or drop nice items to "your" friends. (It was fun the first time). But when your people maybye get heard about it you have started a chaos. The people leave you and there you are.. a highlevel char and no people playing.

seriously yours Nippe

Since I have played as a gamemaster in very much different servers I have found out that it is NOT good to play as a character and as a GM/god/helper on the same time. It is like the judger in a footballgame plays in the match. You are there to serve the game and check it all to go on.

You have mayby heard about Plutonia if you where here in 7.6-times. It was the biggest server on otservlist in that time. We hade 150 players onlinerecord for 6 months.

Then you will see, what do think happends when some of your gms let their friends play and their friends die in a war. They ask their friend for new items and your gm says no. After I while when he tired of beeing god (as many else have showed) they destroy your server and give free items, teleport people and so on. That is why you need someone outstanding if you want a gm that is trusty. He wont let the game be destroyed and he let the people play in peace without cheating and abuse from the gm.

You mayby have a highlevelchar on the server so you can randompk some people sometimes or drop nice items to "your" friends. (It was fun the first time). But when your people maybye get heard about it you have started a chaos. The people leave you and there you are.. a highlevel char and no people playing.

seriously yours Nippe

I've had this server for good over two years. And never had any of the problems you are describing. Many of my game masters have their friends playing without any problems. They even play my server themselves and other servers.
Only time when I have had powerabusing game masters is when newcommer shitkids is abusing. These times have been dealt with quickly and never been a problem.
I'm sure you have found the wrong game masters if that happen to your server a lot. Cause that ain't happening to my server.

By the ways. Items/Cash are worth nothing on my server.

I have never heard of Plutonia. Neither seen it on otservlist.

Application

Good day Cato.

I'd like to introduce myself to you as Rush.
I've played on your war server for many days.
Damn, I even played till 6 in the morning (When there aren't many players online at 4 - 6 its really nice to do the quests :p (I personally love the long bridge with all "uber monsters"))

Now some information about myself.
My real name is Olaf and I'm from Holland. I'm 18 years old. I can speak German, English, Dutch, bit french. In my free time (when im not working or at school) I play CSS and Tibia OT. I am the mapper of Storm Server. This is why I can also help updating the map when its needed.
And when rpg gets boring I just love to go back to some war OT. Stormserver also doesn't have hotkeys cause we believe old school pvp rox.

I've been lucky enough to meet some of your GM's. GM Kategan, GM Purple Monk and some others. I've reported some bugs already, and players. I bet some might even remember me. When I notice a player is cheating (giving himself levels with MC) I take that as a personal issue and I won't stop untill I've killed the MC'er. Ofcourse, it would be easier to ban him :p

Well, GM experience: Been GM since 7.5, still with the same team (with some new members though). I am GM on a server with average of 150~ people online daily so I know how to handle tough situations.

Hope this says enough for you.
To contact me:
Or just write down what you think of me in this thread.

I just want to point out that my priority goes to Stormserver, but ofcourse I will also login on Aldora War to ban the cheaters ;)

Signed,

Rush

(oh and my nick name is Tica Too here cause I hardly use this forum and didn't want to use my ****** name :p)

Hello Olaf.
Is that a common name in Holland? Hehe.

You say that you already work for stormserver. I've said to my game masters that if you are a game master on my server you work for me.

Are you sure that the administrators/owner of the stormserver are okay with their game masters applying for jobs on other server?

Anyways. I never had any good experience with people working for other servers working for mine. Maybe it's best for both servers and you that you stay as a mapper on just stormserver.

It's good to see for once, someone that actually introduce himself properly. You probably would been a fine game master for my server.

Hello Olaf.
Is that a common name in Holland? Hehe.

You say that you already work for stormserver. I've said to my game masters that if you are a game master on my server you work for me.

Are you sure that the administrators/owner of the stormserver are okay with their game masters applying for jobs on other server?

Anyways. I never had any good experience with people working for other servers working for mine. Maybe it's best for both servers and you that you stay as a mapper on just stormserver.

It's good to see for once, someone that actually introduce himself properly. You probably would been a fine game master for my server.

No, it's not a commen name in Holland ;)

Well, I don't think a war server needs the same attention as some rpg server. Especially since you like to stay running your server as a 7.6 version (so not a lot of updating needed) which doesn't cost any time. What I thought the job would be is to login from time to time (ya, at least some times a day) and ban some cheaters when you see them. Listen to reports from people etc.

Anyway, I'm sure there are alot of people who'd like to help you out so, might be better to get another person ;)

Ty for your compliments though :)

Signed,

Rush

Back