• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Job as game master on 36.hopto.org

I dont lie, I had older friends who introduced me to tibia and made my acc and shit :p You dont have to belive me if ya dont want to.

I'm 15 years old, and I'm living in Sweden.
I'm speaking proper English and Swedish. (Could get wrong sometimes ^^)

I started with Tibia and OT on the year 2005.
I've hosted many OTs past the years
So I got like, some experinces.

I've got basic knowledge Lua, xml.
And I'm still learing more, from time to time. Beacuse school etc.

If you want to know more abour a "area" just pm me or something.

Last edited:
Cato, we don't need more Gamemasters, only scripter. But if you already have one, just close thread.

Scripter is needed to scripts like:

- Show teleport when monsters in room are dead
- Doors only for Gamemasters

etc.

Last edited:
Cato, we don't need more Gamemasters, only scripter. But if you already have one, just close thread.

Scripter is needed to scripts like:

- Show teleport when monsters in room are dead
- Doors only for Gamemasters

etc.

You and Kategan don't communicate? The script is already in works by this guy who posted here.

You guys are right. We don't need more GMs.

Last edited:
Hey man i see you are looking for Game master?
Well you should look no further<Jk haha>
But yea im really good as a GM ive been a gm of about 3 servers and hopefully my friend will offer me a position as gm on his OT
I know all about being fair.. ive been playing OT for about 2-3 years and have been fair.. many has offered me GM,cs and Tutor positions- this telling you im great for this job

For more info contact me on my MSN

[email protected]

aww man.. well if ya dont need GM could i be Event Manager: I do all the events when you guys create them and stuff? maybe to add fun to the server when people are a little tired of the same stuff

Last edited:
Hiya, Cato.

I'm Tom. I'm 18.
I live in Central Europe [C.O.O. Poland]. I was GM on 2 servers in my life, but now they don't exist. I have been playing Tibia since 2003. In 2006 I was Tutor [without answers ^.-].

I play on 36.hopto.org for 1,5 years. I knew many GMs which are inactive now or they are gone. I think that my English isn't so bad and I speak well.

At your webpage I saw there are no many GMs currently, so I hope you didn't forget about this thread.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you,
Pan.

Hiya, Cato.

I'm Tom. I'm 18.
I live in Central Europe [C.O.O. Poland]. I was GM on 2 servers in my life, but now they don't exist. I have been playing Tibia since 2003. In 2006 I was Tutor [without answers ^.-].

I play on 36.hopto.org for 1,5 years. I knew many GMs which are inactive now or they are gone. I think that my English isn't so bad and I speak well.

At your webpage I saw there are no many GMs currently, so I hope you didn't forget about this thread.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you,
Pan.
Can you document that you have been playing since 2003? I still don't feel this is good enough written for you to become a GM, maybe you would like to add some more which makes it feel more serious?

Well im 15 years old in 3 days and i love to map 7.6 map's
btw. Cato im playin your ots like every day.
and i know about tha rules and if i can map for you some new battle places and thats stuff :>
contact me on
[email protected]
Same goes to you.

Can you document that you have been playing since 2003? I still don't feel this is good enough written for you to become a GM, maybe you would like to add some more which makes it feel more serious?

Let me write it again.

Greetings Cato.

My name is Tom. I'm 18. I'm from Poland. In my life I had this pleasure to be a Gamemaster on 2 servers [PvP-Enforced 7.4 and RPG 8.1]. It was about one year ago as I remember well.

I play on 36.hopto.org for 1,5 years. I knew many GMs which are inactive now or they are gone. I think that my English isn't so bad and I speak well. What is more, I speak Polish of course and German. I love voleyball, swimming and watching TV. I spend about 4-5 hours a day playing a computer. I think I have much time to do things I like. In my opinion Tibia client 7.5 and 7.6 were the best of the best. If you are interested, I know all commands which are needed to take a sit in your team ; )

At your webpage I saw there are no many GMs currently, so I hope you didn't forget about this thread. I would like to be a Gamemaster on your OTS. You can count on my help everday. But now there is only one question - do you need me?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Pan.

Check PMs Cato, and yes, I do have proof for being around for a long time :)

Hi Cato,

My name is nippe and am 23 years old from sweden.
Speak english fluent, and swedish ofcourse.

Been online since 7.6 with plutonia, after that sweotia.
Im a seriuos player/gm/tutor. Only rules I want is that
no Gm plays on the server. All server get corrupted that If the gms play on their own server. I think you are with me there,

I can be online most after 5´o´clock becouse I got a w0rk irl.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Got some links to Sweotia, you found them on google or drop me a pm.

PM me if you want.

/Nippe

Hey i love your OT, cus i think about the old days then <3

I dont want to be a gamemaster on your server [nothing against your server], but being a GM is just borring xD i rather fight than stand and watch players =)

But one thing i gotta ask.. I want to creat a pvp/rpg ot and i saw that pushing isnt so fast like on yurots ots.. where can i download this client - or is it selfmade?;/

Hey Cato! I'm a dedicated person who used to play your server months ago! I've played ever since before you changed the team outfits so it's quite a long time back! But as many, I quited playing because of the cheaters and today I log on OTLand to check the forums and I see this topic. I'd love to help this great War OT with mapping and .lua scripting as it is one of my stronger sides. Also I would like to help you get rid of the cheaters so that all decent players can show their real PvP. I know the basics about computers as I've hosted several and I've played OT's way back in the Tliff servers. And I've been playing tibia since 1999. If you would like to give me a chance just replay and you wont be dissapointed!
/Ante

Last edited:
Hey i love your OT, cus i think about the old days then <3

I dont want to be a gamemaster on your server [nothing against your server], but being a GM is just borring xD i rather fight than stand and watch players =)

But one thing i gotta ask.. I want to creat a pvp/rpg ot and i saw that pushing isnt so fast like on yurots ots.. where can i download this client - or is it selfmade?;/

It is selfmade

Hello, Cato.
I'd like to apply for the job as a game master.

You dont know me, hence you dont know if I am a nice person, although in my opinion I am :p

Honestly I have only been playing here for about 2-3 months. There are stuff, really annoying stuff, like people having the highest characters just pz camping. I'd like to do something about that and take care of other cheaters aswell, ofcourse.

About updating, I cant really script, although I can do some map updating.

I am trustworthy, ofcourse thats what everybody says, its up to you to decide whether to trust me or not. And the /b command is enough for me actually, just want to keep the server clean from cheaters.

Last edited:
Back