• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Job as game master on 36.hopto.org

Hello, you adviced me to write a reply here after I talked with you some in the gamechat about applying to gamemaster position. I feel interest because I myself know how boring cheaters makes this game, I for example have played tibia since god knows when I think it was around 6.2 and today I got what I would classify as good pvp and since I dont play any real world anymore 36.hopto.org is all the tibia I play so I really want to enjoy it and want everyone to be able to have a great time, botters seem to ruin that.

I've had many good times on your server and its not my time to pay back to the "community" I'd gladly become one of your cleaing gamemasters who actively give all the cheaters occasional bans so they'll learn to play this game honest so it becomes more fun for everyone.

I'm not so experienced in ot scripting but when it comes to Tibia I basicly know everything. Lead 2 wars and won em both before selling my character.

I used to play tibia with lots of rls but we all quitted and its only me who played tibia since long way back and find it nostalgic to logg on your ot and pwn some, so there is no issue of me putting my friends infront of the majority playing your server, I'll treat everyone equally.

I'm pretty much done, if you got any more questions dont hesitate to pm me directly or asking for my hotmail.

cheers!/safi

Safi!

Why don't we continue talking over msn, since you say you have a hotmail address.

You seem to be interested and that's probably why you wrote here too.
I'll send you a PM with my email.

43 Characters updated, going to make em a bit faster, was a bit busy :p

What kind of character updating is it? :p

Btw, if you need any help with like PHP or Lua, ask me :D I use to be bored ;)

What kind of character updating is it? :p

Btw, if you need any help with like PHP or Lua, ask me :D I use to be bored ;)

You could re-new all my lua scripts. I lost all the homemade ones when the disk died. So using others which is not optimal.

Last edited:
You could re-new all my lua scripts. I lost all the premade ones when the disk died. So using others which is not optimal.

Okay, PM me which ones, and if you got a base already send them too :p If they ain't boring enough, I'll make them xD

Okay, PM me which ones, and if you got a base already send them too :p If they ain't boring enough, I'll make them xD

You could start of creating a lua script for one of the quests if you like. But then I have to show you on the test server. Then there is about 100 more lua files which you can fix:p

Hello Cato,

I am intrested in the job. I am playing like 1 year on your server, and till today i am playing it with fun... I got many Open Tibia experience about everything enough..

PM me if your intresting..

Ehem!
[Mathias's GM Application]
Q: Why do you want to become a GM On Cato's server?¨
A: I heard that he needed some new Non-Corrupt GMs, and i will help to improve the server.

Q: Past Experience?
A: Yes, I've been GM on a few server and know most of the basic commands, but i'm sure i will improve after time.

Q:Why do you think Aldora war(Cato) Will hire you?
A:I Am good to handle humans with problems lol

Q:Now, a bit about yourself?
A:My name is Mathias, i am from Norway and i am 15, At the moment my Computer sux, but when i fix it in, 1 month i will play 5 hours a day and 9in Weekends

Q:Good Luck!
A: Thanks thanks!

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Hotmail:[email protected]
I know your server well!

Mvh Mathias Norway Ftw

Last edited:
Ehem!
[Mathias's GM Application]
Q: Why do you want to become a GM On Cato's server?¨
A: I heard that he needed some new Non-Corrupt GMs, and i will help to improve the server.

Q: Past Experience?
A: Yes, I've been GM on a few server and know most of the basic commands, but i'm sure i will improve after time.

Q:Why do you think Aldora war(Cato) Will hire you?
A:I Am good to handle humans with problems lol

Q:Now, a bit about yourself?
A:My name is Mathias, i am from Norway and i am 15, At the moment my Computer sux, but when i fix it in, 1 month i will play 5 hours a day and 9in Weekends

Q:Good Luck!
A: Thanks thanks!

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Hotmail:[email protected]
I know your server well!

Mvh Mathias Norway Ftw

Hei Frode.

Ehm, I mean: Mathias!

The way you put this up is gruesome. This looks like a sucky FAQ which a noob would put up. Keep in mind. Noob. I did not say newbie.

Akai.
What I would like you to do improving this, is to read through the forum posts here and see how others have done it. Learn something from it! And write here again.
Telling this little information will never do you good Frode!

If you were to deliver this at your school, you would've fail. As you did here.

Try again. I am sure you can do it better. :D
And please. Don't let me know how long you are going to play. You are not forced to play and it's not the amount of online time that matters. In the weekends you go out get drunk. Fucked. And all those things. You don't sit in 9 hours playing tibia.

Also, further in your life you will experience a good email address is a must.
I wont accept tibia is best @ hotmail . com.
Find yourself a proper email address that is not related to anything.

Last edited:
Hello Cato,

I am intrested in the job. I am playing like 1 year on your server, and till today i am playing it with fun... I got many Open Tibia experience about everything enough..

PM me if your intresting..

Well, read what I said to Mathias. Maybe you could have something to learn from it.

Not accepted!

Last edited:
Hello there, I know that I'm new on this forum but I've been on ****** for quite a while. I know really most stuff about OTServers except for the source programming (C++) which I know nothing about.

I have been playing Tibia since I was 6 years old (yes, really XD), atm I play on aldora and have a level 100 ek, 63 ms, and some other noob chars. I'm in Anima with my sorc (Well I'm not actually in the guild atm but I'm in the battles etc, I can get an invitation if I want to :p)

I'd like the position as a gamemaster and I will not make any unjustified bans or something, about being a nice person well yeah, I personally think im a nice person but it's up to you to decide.

So that's about it, if you want to know anything further feel more than free to add my MSN ([email protected])

Yours//
Rabbe :)

Hello there, I know that I'm new on this forum but I've been on ****** for quite a while. I know really most stuff about OTServers except for the source programming (C++) which I know nothing about.

I have been playing Tibia since I was 6 years old (yes, really XD), atm I play on aldora and have a level 100 ek, 63 ms, and some other noob chars. I'm in Anima with my sorc (Well I'm not actually in the guild atm but I'm in the battles etc, I can get an invitation if I want to :p)

I'd like the position as a gamemaster and I will not make any unjustified bans or something, about being a nice person well yeah, I personally think im a nice person but it's up to you to decide.

So that's about it, if you want to know anything further feel more than free to add my MSN ([email protected])

Yours//
Rabbe :)

Rabbe. Does this mean you are between 9 and 11 year old?

Could be put on trail? ^^
I've been working with OTs since 2005
So I know quite a lot, and I'm polite as you can see.

Wouldn't it be easier to use the implented ban system?
@Schani, if you've been involved with OT since 05, then you should be able to tell us some "old school" scandals.

Could be put on trail? ^^
I've been working with OTs since 2005
So I know quite a lot, and I'm polite as you can see.

Look at the other posts. Tell us more.
Because he lies? :blink:

I guess.
Wouldn't it be easier to use the implented ban system?
@Schani, if you've been involved with OT since 05, then you should be able to tell us some "old school" scandals.

Huh?

Back