• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Job searching

Mindrak

John Crane
Reaction score
Name: John
Languages: English, Spanish
Race: Hispanic
Abilities: Mapper, scripter, recruiter
Hours able to spend on server: 4-6 hours a day each week.
More Info: I will take correction from the person hiring me, I am really dedicated to my job, and would like to work in a US/Sweden RPG server. I will try my best and give it my all.
PM me for an ivitation to you're server, or just reply right here if you have any questions
-Thank you

wonderful world could use a scripter.
It's an experimental project to prove that Tibia's basic gameplay can be preserved while removing the mechanical nature from it, making it less attractive to botters and bot makers.
Simultaneously, it will also prove that a server can be made using entirely custom sprites, assuming that we can get a couple of spriters working on it.

It will be an interesting project. Mapping will not be demanding, but I have plans and ideas that you need to see through before mapping willy-nilly like most mappers do. If you are interested.

Will not add you to MSN until I'm sure you're interested in helping, for personal reasons. Please PM me or reply on my thread if you are interested.

Can you show us some of your previous work? Also can you work with npcs?

Back