• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[JOBS] Looking for someone who can do this... (Paid of course)

nosey

Reaction score
Greetings,

We are still looking for someone who can do one (or more) of these tasks.
We need:

- An autoupdater (we are using OTClient if that matters in this case)
- Some form of Encryption
- In game item shop
(We are using 10.7X if I'm not mistaken and remember we're talking about OTClient)

If you're able to do one of these things please contact me via PM.
Then we shall move to discord.
I can't provide direct discord because there's a lot of requests from my youtube viewers and I simply have no idea how to filter that.

Have a great day!

I was working on layout for nosey, I was in touch with him for a long time, I asked, I showed progress, I respected his requests, and I lost all this time. He did not pay because he decided that the price is too high by 13$. I will also add that he was the only one who did joke like that of all my customers, a great youtuber. :)

I do not recommend.

I also worked with @Nekiro and @rwxsu
Both got paid in time and never said any bad word about me.

When it comes to 4drik - His price differed a lot when it was finished towards the highest point he gave me before.
Also his work looked terrible. If I was to express it - it looked like it was done in paint.
I didn't complain because there was no way he could improve it - I tried to give him a direction but it always ended badly so I have decided to just get it done pay and say goodbye.

Sadly like I said up here his price suddenly jumped a lot (surprise surprise!) and the money wasn't worth it.

If anyone here doubts me I can pay upfront - no problem.

I also worked with @Nekiro and @rwxsu
Both got paid in time and never said any bad word about me.

When it comes to 4drik - His price differed a lot when it was finished towards the highest point he gave me before.
Also his work looked terrible. If I was to express it - it looked like it was done in paint.
I didn't complain because there was no way he could improve it - I tried to give him a direction but it always ended badly so I have decided to just get it done pay and say goodbye.

Sadly like I said up here his price suddenly jumped a lot (surprise surprise!) and the money wasn't worth it.

If anyone here doubts me I can pay upfront - no problem.
From my experience, @nosey was a real pleasure to work with. He paid for every project without hesitation.

HAopCBe.png

+ logo:
HAotv0V.png

it looked like it was done in paint.
I do not add anything to this topic anymore.

Buttons provided by us, logo provided by us.
Your work?
Well doesn't look very complicated and astonishing.
I mean you won't feel it because you were completely impressed even by the buttons we had to change.

To sum this up - it didn't work out, BUT
I said that I will pay for it next month even though it didn't satisfy me at all, because your surprising additional costs exceeded the amount we had when it came to investing in layouts for that particular month.

You know what a clever person would do?
Take the price we agreed to instantly and agree for additional costs next month.
If you said it wasn't that much for you then what's the problem?
You decided to wait and in the end you didn't, because you prefered to come here and try to make me look bad.

It is your choice.

And thanks rwxsu, I feel the same about business we did together.
Nothing to add to this topic anymore.

Now please don't feel disturbed by this lack of communication.
Like I said if anyone here can provide the solution - I have no problem paying upfront the price we agree to assuming that the reputation is here.

As I got tagged, gonna write here my two cents. I actually had no problems when working with nosey, he is reliable. Paid upfront, because I asked him if he can do it. Good communication and no problems whatsoever.

Nosey New Member: Member Since: Mar 30, 2018
Rwxsu Member Since: Mar 31, 2018
o_O

Nosey New Member: Member Since: Mar 30, 2018
Rwxsu Member Since: Mar 31, 2018
o_O
l o l
nosey is asking for help, rwxsu knows how to get shit done himself (actually look at his posts not just join date)

Back