• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@jocke

keep acting smartass u bigmouth suckass noob.. but u know very well what we mean by pinging and i remember being on pierces vent when vasadus team was using ur vent and u was passing ips and pierces masterplan"lets ping them after few days so its not so obivious" u fucking lucky shit i didnt get my recorder to work -.-

boo Hoo "nuke"

keep acting smartass u bigmouth suckass noob.. but u know very well what we mean by pinging and i remember being on pierces vent when vasadus team was using ur vent and u was passing ips and pierces masterplan"lets ping them after few days so its not so obivious" u fucking lucky shit i didnt get my recorder to work -.-

I have my vent set up so you CAN'T record anything <3

@thule

The cute part is, is you try to make it all better and act like you still want to be friends etc but you sit here and talk shit and not to get past the fact that you were trying to spy for the other team for at least a few days.

I understand the whole 'man we backstab every 2 weeks cuz is get boring' but trying to spy and saying "man i stay with you man" is with lack of a better word pathetic.....

Yeah bro running in 1 way and mwalling is so hard, lanki knows all about that ;)

(PORT HOPE CAM WHERE LANKI TURNS IT OFF WHILE RUNNING AFTER DIRTY SANCHEZ)

Matt you still don't have a real life and your looking pretty small bro.:thumbup:

Thule if your going to spy for a team make sure there actually good enough to use the information you tell them. I know that maybe the "Oh I don't know what navigation is.." might work on the other team but were not retarded and clearly you don't have anywhere near the brain capacity to understand that.

<3 David's quote - "Fuck Ryan, I wanna kill him so bad I wish he would just go take pz alone. Fuck man!!!" (Matt) - "I know dude I know. He's just a pussy." HAHAHA You guys are so pathetic.

But hey, you rather team with the people 6 hours ahead of you. I understand that some of them (Vasadu) stay up with you but damn guys you really do need to stop and actually do something with your life. You're all like 18, 19, 20+. Adriel's the only one close to doing anything, he's going to fight MMA. Haha

Lol from what i hear vasadu is like 22 and still lives with his parents, is a washout, with no job, no friends ,and no education LOL

Actually, i take college online from University of Pheonix but 'Okey' it's alright matt i understand your like 3 years older then me and your behind me in school :\

1992= grade 12 in school
nice try...
o wait ur a fast learner???
then why cant u grasp good tactics of this terrible game?

See what you call 'home schooled' is actually reliate on how much work you do seeing as you can only make 6 credits in 1 normal school year i made 12 at home so i graduated high school in 3 years instead of 4.

Aswell i have 26 credits in my Associates Degree out of 68 needed which pretty much means your just about retarded and you don't know what your talking about.

Back