• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@jocke

Syndoquai

Reaction score
still dont know how to play i see..
keep pinging your so pro man
the server has like 60 players online and you are to afraid to 5v5 battle us
ping and run on noobs instead gtz

no wonder the online list is dropping at a stedy rate

u re-downloaded the program u lil br?

last time i checked u were the only no lifers that ping

What the fuck is ping man???????????????????

How does not battling 5 v 5 decrease the online list?

Keep crying matt, maybe you'll eventually find someone who cares.

Inb4 "you don't know how to play"

Since that seems to be you're only response to anything.

What the fuck is ping man???????????????????

How does not battling 5 v 5 decrease the online list?

Keep crying matt, maybe you'll eventually find someone who cares.

Inb4 "you don't know how to play"

Since that seems to be you're only response to anything.

keep acting smartass u bigmouth suckass noob.. but u know very well what we mean by pinging and i remember being on pierces vent when vasadus team was using ur vent and u was passing ips and pierces masterplan"lets ping them after few days so its not so obivious" u fucking lucky shit i didnt get my recorder to work -.-

it was gotack that pinged this time :)
dredz= gotack.. so ive been told

celaver you dont know how to play man, its true
what else do i need to say? i dont need to insult your real life..... atleast untill you learn how to play

keep acting smartass u bigmouth suckass noob.. but u know very well what we mean by pinging and i remember being on pierces vent when vasadus team was using ur vent and u was passing ips and pierces masterplan"lets ping them after few days so its not so obivious" u fucking lucky shit i didnt get my recorder to work -.-

Not the.. MASTER PLAN :eek:

Obviously you guys are that dumb to come into MY VENT. But that has NOTHING to do with this "Ping" thing you talk of. But it was very funny to listen to your whole team talk about pierce for hours on end. A wise woman once said "Why you so obsessed with me". It was also funny to listen to the pro "BSP" aka Matt and david make attempts to try and sneak us. HILARIOUS if you ask me.

Obviously you guys are that dumb to come into MY VENT. But that has NOTHING to do with this "Ping" thing you talk of. But it was very funny to listen to your whole team talk about pierce for hours on end. A wise woman once said "Why you so obsessed with me". It was also funny to listen to the pro "BSP" aka Matt and david make attempts to try and sneak us. HILARIOUS if you ask me.

yee except they was fucking around cause i told them its ur vent and that u are listening them even they cant see u guys in the vent xD
gotta admit it was pretty fail them using ur vent dno how the fuck did that even happen xD and yeah it has alot to do with this ping thing, cause since then mehmetcik has been pinged constantly etc

Okay, so I went to www . ping . com and its golf clubs, so we're golf clubbing him or somthing?? I'm confused man.

Back