• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@jocke

See what you call 'home schooled' is actually reliate on how much work you do seeing as you can only make 6 credits in 1 normal school year i made 12 at home so i graduated high school in 3 years instead of 4.

Aswell i have 26 credits in my Associates Degree out of 68 needed which pretty much means your just about retarded and you don't know what your talking about.

Home schooling is for people who aren't having a social life!

@thule

The cute part is, is you try to make it all better and act like you still want to be friends etc but you sit here and talk shit and not to get past the fact that you were trying to spy for the other team for at least a few days.

I understand the whole 'man we backstab every 2 weeks cuz is get boring' but trying to spy and saying "man i stay with you man" is with lack of a better word pathetic.....

dno what u mean by "trying make it all better" and u was a nice guy when we were in same team thats why i was nice back to u even if we were enemies, but not anymore since u turn into total dickhead after someone becomes enemy. i still got friends even if they was my enemies(not gona mention the names). and i said i that im gona stay with u cause plan was me to get atleast 270(and spy meanwhile) xD about the navigation shit, ye had it on druid thule and logged other char(lolled at myself there to due to such a fail xD)

"backstabb every 2weeks" not rly, but seriously we had team of like 30ppl and nobody to fight, no spawns to hunt since we are so many so ye i rather leave team and make some fun instead of RPG all day long.

dno what u mean by "trying make it all better" and u was a nice guy when we were in same team thats why i was nice back to u even if we were enemies, but not anymore since u turn into total dickhead after someone becomes enemy. i still got friends even if they was my enemies(not gona mention the names). and i said i that im gona stay with u cause plan was me to get atleast 270(and spy meanwhile) xD about the navigation shit, ye had it on druid thule and logged other char(lolled at myself there to due to such a fail xD)

"backstabb every 2weeks" not rly, but seriously we had team of like 30ppl and nobody to fight, no spawns to hunt since we are so many so ye i rather leave team and make some fun instead of RPG all day long.

Say my name brother

Yeah and I can see your getting a lot of levels with the team you're with now.

Home schooling is for people who aren't having a social life!

95% of the kids that are home schooled are more advanced then curriculum based learning in a school.:thumbup:

95% of the kids that are home schooled are more advanced then curriculum based learning in a school.:thumbup:

but no friends irl sawry

you guys were afraid of red light pledge even... maybe not vasadu and them, but gringos sure were

Awwweee but that's why everyone left. There were "to many people" in our team and there was no one to fight. Hypocrite ftw:thumbup:

didnt expect u guys would turn into RDL pussies doing the same they did before, funny is u guys whined about them now doing the same.. whos the hypocrit? in my opinion its u

That doesn't deny my statement, so why did you tell me this? AFraid that this could hurt your boyfriend's feelings?

yee well u follow pierces decision then, so same shit.
maybe u didnt do the decision but ur atleast doing it.

Back