• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Join our team

Name :Johan

Language:Swedish/English/assyriska.

Why do you want this job?(Choose from the jobs above ^^) Well I think im really good at what I do and I speak fluent english and fluent swedish, and I bring joy to the players that play on the server, and I make some fun stuff in the server ex. a tournament or a quiz so it will be much more fun to play, and I have alot of free time so I can be online alot! And I will be able to help everyone that needs help and search for bugs and wrongs in-game.
By the way, I can script spells for you if you want.

Which experience do you got with OT's? I played Tibia Ot for olmost 5 years and I script, sprite and im a really good GM, I have experience, I had my own server but then I closed it because I didn't have a hoster.

Preferd Job: GM

Last edited:
Name:David
Language:English / Swedish /little bot of German
Why do you want this job? Because i belive that i can be a pretty good gamemaster!
Which experience do you got with OT's? Got My very own server, played Tibia for a while now, know quite allot

Name : Murat
Language:German , English , Turkish
Why do you want this job? Mutch Free Time :D
Which experience do you got with OT's? I Am Only Mapper I Have Experience Since tibia client 7.1

Name : Elesh In-game
(Write your real age. It wont have any effect on my judgement)
Language: Swedish/English
Why do you want this job?(Choose from the jobs above ^^) Mapper/GM, as Mapper, i want to help the server with alot of stuff, edit everything i can , make large hunt spots, new towns, and so on much more. As a Gamemaster, i will help so much i can , because i got alot of free time!, i will check all reports, help everyone whos want help!, alot of stuff more can i do.
Which experience do you got with OT's? I got a lot of free time to help peoples/and edit on the server, theres alot of stuff i can do , i have experience with mapping around 1-2years. And i have been Mapper/GM on many other OT's , i have been playing OT's around 3-4years

Last edited:
Elesh1337 - Accepted, I will msg you my MSN so you can ad me, And do you got an account on my server [ Name ] ?

Murat65 - Pending Tell me about yourself a bit more, And do you got an account on my server [ Name ] ?

The others.. I will think about it. Pending.

Last edited:
Job

Hello! My name: Filip Country: Sweden

Language:Swedish,English and a little bit spanish

Why do you want this job? I want the job like a mapper. I want to help this server, so it can reach Highscore of otservlist. Got a lot of free time. I will be able to help everyone and search for bugs.

Which experience do you got with OT's? I have experience since 7.9 on mapping. I have mapped a bit on the server Tiava. It not online any more. But it was a highscore server on otservlist. Hope we can get swedenot.zapto.org to beat the Highscore in otservlist.

:p Kind Rewards. /Filip

Last edited:
Name : Tyler Nelson
Language: 100% Enlgish
Why do you want this job? I Would like to apply for a mapper, i love mapping in my spare time, i also love playing Armonia maps with the experienced rates around 100-200x Exp. I will spend around 3-4 hours mapping per day which leaves me 2 hours to play the server. I am very fluent in English and if you give me a Tutor/GM i can provide help in-game also, i know quite alot about Tibia as i have been playing for years, and just to add i'm a God on Armonia Servs, probably one of my favourite Open Tibia servers, i love it so much =)

Thanks for your time,
Rolex.

Name : Dextrol

Language: Fluent Swedish , Turkish , English ofc, Abit German

Why do you want this job? I can mapp, Ive had my own server so i can mapp. I can make Towns , Hunting places , And mutch more !

Which experience do you got with OT's? Ive had my own server, And ive played for 5 years

Name : Tyler Nelson
Language: 100% Enlgish
Why do you want this job? I Would like to apply for a mapper, i love mapping in my spare time, i also love playing Armonia maps with the experienced rates around 100-200x Exp. I will spend around 3-4 hours mapping per day which leaves me 2 hours to play the server. I am very fluent in English and if you give me a Tutor/GM i can provide help in-game also, i know quite alot about Tibia as i have been playing for years, and just to add i'm a God on Armonia Servs, probably one of my favourite Open Tibia servers, i love it so much =)

Thanks for your time,
Rolex.

And dude thats not fluent!
I think you are a dude that pked everyone one a server you kept saying i'm a God on Armonia Servs?

Last edited:
Back