• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jordi scared of Wipe?

Okey Jordi, Lokuff tell ppl to put comment on vent "Gather 21:00 copy comment" :D

Man, you're the one asslicking Jordi since the start, no-one is licking my ass but you clearly lick Jordi's ass.

rofl lately when I saw that calar makes gather to fight jordi I didnt even log in cuz its pointless to fight such a weak enemy but since you're acting so big on forum I guess we have to show you whats your league

@Aivenek, Faceit 128 tic Calar aka 30 - 5 stats on Inferno, 20-11 Mirage 19 - 16/18 Season ( nie znaju ale glowy wchodzily)

Potem gramy Faceit jebac te mm zjebane.

yeah i rememebr wipe being massacred by kaida and loosing to revolution on shadow now they are doing great against futurama, definately another league but i dont blame you to not be aware of that since wipe again recruits people form other polish teams in all warmodes

trevor is talking about asslicking while he was doing sio list for jordi

this trevor was playing rpg on shadow or with some revolution where they were hunting poi with siwek, navid took him from trade cuz that's the second name of revolution only because he's portugal as him XDDDDDD some guys showed him this forum and now he's acting like a pro XD
how's that? u got gather today so we will show you that you can go back to karamy and shoot ava on three

yeah i rememebr wipe being massacred by kaida and loosing to revolution on shadow now they are doing great against futurama, definately another league but i dont blame you to not be aware of that since wipe again recruits people form other polish teams in all warmodes

You're talking about 1-2 actions, why don't you talk about the 50+ wm's we won against Drako/Veziv? the people that actually had something to say on shadow/lunar.

yeha lokuff i remember you on ventrilo trying to act like a boss , too bad nobody knows you

and calar everybody knwos you are delusional, people just dont give a shit about it therefore they wont post on forum etc

you say wipe again is the best team of twifysoft servers but you cant even beat futurama

you know where's the difference? you can write that shit here and no one is gonna belive in it XDDD

i would post here that you were sucking jordi's cock for an admin on vent and that would be kinda true.

yeah we all know this shleder is noob he make only 1 frag on warmode and died 2 times ... what a shame on me

now for real you should stfu trewor because you are just random little worm here i never saw you ingame doing something only here in forum talking so much if you are so pro mega super ogar why i didnt see you ingame before?

Too bad you're retarded Trevor, out of 3 warmodes we won 2 so I'm sure we can beat futurama, too bad your pro leader aka jordi couldn't beat lapa with 10 more people. True dat man true dat.

i remember this revolution back in kaida times, warmodes like 50-2 or 100-5 XDDDDDDDD
but ye, that was truly legendary team !

guys but nobody plays on ots for what this discussion

as I saw hg quest on tibia and that I can make 20-30cc per day

SO X LOG from kids teams on ots
4ever.gif

papa.gif

yeah we all know this shleder is noob he make only 1 frag on warmode and died 2 times ... what a shame on me

now for real you should stfu trewor because you are just random little worm here i never saw you ingame doing something only here in forum talking so much if you are so pro mega super ogar why i didnt see you ingame before?

Refresh because you still didn't answer my question you portugal monkey :) so... Where have you been when we all playing?

Too bad you're retarded Trevor, out of 3 warmodes we won 2 so I'm sure we can beat futurama, too bad your pro leader aka jordi couldn't beat lapa with 10 more people. True dat man true dat.
Calar go back school ur math's suxs.

Yep we see what happens with Jordi's team haha ;d lined in a def at okolnir and still got smashed.

Back