• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jordi scared of Wipe?

i couldn't believe when i saw where they staying haha :D on stack with 20 ppl at the 2 sqm place east from ice bridge on okolnir... still got breaked cant belief whats going on

how the action was in real world not in calar delusional mind

we were 14 ppl not 20

calar was 22 ppl not 10

we went def

they tried to break it

4 of them them including the ones with big mouth aka calar and shleader died like shit. they had 2x our power because got more 8 ppl and more 50 average lvl so they managed to break def and win the action .

still how did calar died ? parcelled by jordi , and shleader? clean combo by 10 mages lvl 200 .

what did calar after action ? started to spam trevor " we break def ahaahah jordi didnt pacel me i went in "

calar where is your best twifysoft team ?

Last edited:
Always with this avg lvl haha :D No one got parceled you idiot, I said Shleder move in i got follow we all had follow on each-other u idiot, keep dreaming that jordi pushed someone. You lined in a def, you didn't have 14 people you had way more than that, at least 18 ( 2 ek's 2 rps' 14 mages) so ye.

AVG LVL hahahahahah scared of accepting a warmode hahaha hahaha

Wipe Again King of Twifysoft

Even if we had more players, we couldn't get them all inside in a 2 sqm place could we? you idiot.

yeah we all know this shleder is noob he make only 1 frag on warmode and died 2 times ... what a shame on me

now for real you should stfu trewor because you are just random little worm here i never saw you ingame doing something only here in forum talking so much if you are so pro mega super ogar why i didnt see you ingame before?

refresh again since you didnt answer you are still not worth to argue with trewor so i won't respond you piece of shit

Just too easy breaking that def. Like I thought, you're not worthy enemy. Btw. the only people getting parceled were that eks of yours.

This guy is talking about outnumbering while we were staying in 2 sqm places XDDD

Not surprised that we easily broke this def if you let your mage die even though there was like 8 mages on stack being able to pot him XDD

well we had 16 on ventrilo lol and 2 without char, keep lying calar i dont care you are just humiliating yourself

HAha while you had 24 on vent, I've even told you that.

HAha while you had 24 on vent, I've even told you that.
Mayb we had 24 ppl on vt cuz some spanish ppl asked me to use this vt for 1 day ; btw its so easy to see that we was not more than 14 cuz with all power from mages on stack we cant even kill zondax or trini ( first line mages) dont act so big cuz it was not so hard to broke it.

funny, cuz u've managed to clean shot shleder 340 rp, me 260 ek and kayto 280 ek. U had 2 eks and 2 rp, Divinus bellator, Jordi, Ekuz, Knapik. And 4-5 mages outside of stack and like 8 mages on the stack, so how did u have 14 ppl?

Jordi, so we will line there with 2 eks, 2 rps and 12-14mages and u can try doing it ok? ofc it wasn't hard cuz u are shit

lol calar is pretending we were 20 there hehehehe
thats why you call yourself calar the joker perhaps .

lets do something calar .

you will have ek´s 3 ek´s and 1 rp lvl all lvl 250- ( only one ek 300+ ) and 10 mages on stack ( we had 14 ppl so how could we have 15 mages like you are trying to say ) and you will stay there

i can guarantee you that jordi will not get parceled liek you did, that our lvl 200 mages will not get killed in a clean shot like shleader did, and that we will not have 5 ppl dead in the end of the action

Dude wtf are you trying to say? If it was me leading that action I would line in normal place u cunt, first of all neither did Shleder or I got parceled "We moved in", shleder died with a clean shot since I was potting him, your 270 mage died like a pussy while he had 8 mages on the stack to pot him and 1 guy to the south. What I'm saying is, you had 2 eks 2 rps at the front, 4 mages out from the stack or maybe 5 not sure and 8 mages on the stack like lokuf said so simple math for you

2+2+4+8 = ?

Our side, we could see you with 12 people max 2 eks and 2 rps.. or 1 ek and 3 rps and 8 mages, so you still had a better position u idiot. Anyways like Aiven said, different league my friend, you guys can fight sir murursusu.

rly xD calar you're a child OTS haha
who cares about ur pvp on ots where no one play ( GOOD I mean )

hunt ur self rly calar haha

btw bot hg ... so boring but 30cc per h kk

JORDI > SIR RABARBAROWE GUMISIE> CALAR > TRADE
here are great players on lunarfoce

Last edited:
pff this calar died like a piece of shit afetr get paceled 2 times and now is pretending he moved in ( to a position where he would comit suicide ) .

in either scenario you are bad calar

we had 14 players 3 eks an q 1rp all low lvls and you still died like shit just like shleader the one who most talk and are dominando forum liek always

cya

Funny shit man haha ;d msg ananas for vent record if he has it. Stop dreaming man like you dream about black belt in bjj. Everytime you say all low lvls :D haha marcus 270 ed but ye low lvl knapik 280 rp low lvl jordi 320 ek low lvl peakz jay 250 but ye low lvl you 250 but ye low lvl, arazmati 230+ but ye low lvl haha dude get real. You didn't have 3 eks and 1 rp u idiot u had 2 eks and 2 rps,

[EK] Devinus Bellator
[EK] jORDI AKA NOOB

[RP] Knapik
[RP] Ekuz

Go line in hellgate next time or taifun deffence.

haha no1 cares about lunar anymore u are all idiots crying like kindergarten school omg mommy he stole my candy first plsssss calar is 45 ppl and jordi have 5 ppl daddy pls helps

Back