• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kaida and wipe

Prevail

Prevail.
Reaction score
just make 1 guild fucking charlovers and stay wz all day take level 500 and no war.
Whats the point?

Last edited:
HEHE

XmNH5AF.jpg

CHUJ WAM W DUPE OD TEGO JEST 2X EXP ŻEBY SIE WYEXPIĆ JEBANE CHARLOVE3RKI MACIE 400LVLE I VS 200 CHCECIE SIĘ BIĆ RUSZ GŁOWĄ TYPECZKU

I've said to ppl on my vent that I wont sneak on this double exp shit, so ppl can exp etc.. And what can we do if we are 10 botting warzone? and u guys come with 25? ofc Kaida will help us and we will help Kaida.

I don't know about you charloving fucks, but i'd rather everyone be level 250 and warring again. Cuz this is getting retarded it's not about making people lose lvl, its about fighting cuz thats the only thing remotely decent in tibia. BUT NO?

We are only "together" during this weekend. We prefered to share the places for exp for 2 teams , not fight 24/7 for better exp. After this weekend we'll fight normally

lol, who are you? dont know him but he's making some threads about kaida trolloololol

its pvp enfo.

hue hue hue hue szady come vt, make one team and crush them all! "This is better difens gajs"

I don't know about you charloving fucks, but i'd rather everyone be level 250 and warring again. Cuz this is getting retarded it's not about making people lose lvl, its about fighting cuz thats the only thing remotely decent in tibia. BUT NO?
So tell ur leader to line up if u wanna fight , i don't see a problem.

hahaha. You think that veziv wanted to fight if he could bot wz? don't make me laugh

the truth is, they're moaning because they're not able to exp on wz'ts and they're forced to exp on poi/inq and it's obvious that after 10hs of manuall hunting they got bored and start sneaking.

haah u charloversand wanna exp weekend :) we coming with 25 ppl nice today we got max23 ppl on warzones and we raping u so much and after 3 minuts we finaly ded :) bcse u got like 35 ppl from everywhere sry for inglisz

We got 35 ppl? RLY? lol wez ty cwelu zacznij chodzic do szkoły bo widze ze masz powazny problem

aHH YE VEZIV :D 10ppl from wipe botting on WZ3 and 11 ppl from kaida botting wz2 but haha. We had 25ppl max, also u had better position all the time, I had to lead on 2 vents so the delay was massive.

Back