• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kaida? Server dominando

i understand why calar is talking about dominando he won some fights and we had great wm's with him but this kaida? playing this server for like 1 week if veziv/drako/calar make team im sure that they won't even accept warmode ;o

Yes i agree with this guy . Szady you fighting only with xymon maja and kayto . When calar make the team you see real server dominando .

Yes i agree with this guy . Szady you fighting only with xymon maja and kayto . When calar make the team you see real server dominando .

szady is fighting against those teams because they are the only teams fighting on shadow. and when calar comes back ofc he will dominando again, bcuz his team is like 350 lv average aka warzone <3

szady is fighting against those teams because they are the only teams fighting on shadow. and when calar comes back ofc he will dominando again, bcuz his team is like 350 lv average aka warzone <3

one person who can use his brain

Nuskei is back :D

Warmode please?
Or you gonna say "Sorry, we don't have lvl's"

Don't say "never heard".. they are a good team from Aurora. They had server dominado there and honestly, im sure can have it on shadowcores.
They dominated aurora? haha u must be kidding me hahah. They dominated aurora like veziv dominated shadowcores, haha.

Guys - you are wasting time on pointless arguing when you can enter your passwords > press "log in" > AND KILL SOME BR PLAYERS!

kaida ? ci co wyszli 40 vs 20 ? ci co plakali ze zucilismy w nich ava ? ci co dawajli sb free fragi z haka ? ni kojarzu :<

yup, they were playing on aurora very well but as i know they didnt dominate it. you must also see that they are one of not many teams that went on rl from shitty ots like premiera or feba.

You guy's are so bad..

Calar come back to Shadowcores and you will see the real truth.. Kaida is one of the best team ATM on shadowcores. And they was one of the best team's in Aurora. If you don't know that then shut the fuck up and come fight with us baby.

Oh jeah, i forgot. You got no balls to do it fat kid.

calar wont play until he has 80 players in his guild with 30 mages lvl 300

They dominated aurora? haha u must be kidding me hahah. They dominated aurora like veziv dominated shadowcores, haha.

We fighting there against the best guilds not like Kayto who got dominando by us and put xlog ;>

kaida ? ci co wyszli 40 vs 20 ? ci co plakali ze zucilismy w nich ava ? ci co dawajli sb free fragi z haka ? ni kojarzu :<

Pierdolona hipokryzja :D jak wyscie sobie wbili fragi w wmku z Phaverem, to wszystko ok :D
Poza tym wbilismy na nim 2 fragi gostek, a potem wprost powiedzialem, ze jak go ktos zabije, to od razu banicja ;>
Nie jestesmy takimi smieciami jak Wy, zeby wykorzystywac taka sytuacje ;d
Lepiej przegrac z fasonem niz wygrac jak pizdy ;>

Back